Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Ovarian Cancer Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.
101 - 120 (of 3082) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I am having an issue with my period and don't know if this is a serious sign... I decided to cut my tubes after my 3rd child. Since t...
1 answer |
I have been taking pain killer every month during my menstrual cycle (this has been going on for at least five years plus). I have gone f...
1 answer |
I had my right ovary removed in June due to a large cyst. However, let me back up and start from the beginning. December 1, 2011 I opted...
2 answers |
Hi, I'm experiencing some of these same symptoms. In July of this yr I was diagnosed with pcos. I'm 27 yrs old & I don't have any childre...
1 answer |
Can someone interpret this for me? IMAGECAST RESULTPELVIC ULTRASOUND WITH DOPPLER 10/1/2012 11:28 AM HISTORY: Right lower quadrant ...
1 answer |
Hi My mum has had ovca stage 3 since March 2005. Has had 9 lines of chemo (taxol, carboplatin, doxil, oral meds...) over 7.5 years. Ha...
2 answers |
Hello, I am pregnant and I have an ovarian cyst of 9.3/5.4cm. At last ultrasound taken a few days before seemed to be of 8.7/5cm. And 2 ...
1 answer |
Can someone help me understand what this means? Fibroid, something more scary? Obgyn didn't see fibroid, primary care did and so did two ...
1 answer |
I had surgery in early august... My Dr. was going to remove my right fallopian tube due to hydrosalpinx. When she got in there with the d...
1 answer |
My sister (27yrs) was diagnosed ovary cancer stage 1c after surgical removal of cyst in March. She undergone TAHSBO and started Carboplat...
3 answers |
I had taken a birth control pills. this month i missed my periods, Only white juicy liquid is coming on small strength . Is it any seriou...
1 answer |
I am a 39 year old female experiencing low back and leg pain. I got an MRI to look at my right SI joint. They found the joint was fine bu...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with a hemmorhagic cyst which is also complex. it is 6cm large. The doctor said to me that oh I don't think it is cancer ...
1 answer |
They found a mass on my right ovary and ordered am MRI. Radiologist confirmed the location of the tumor and also said there are no charac...
3 answers |
I just received my radiology report back & it states the following: Procedure: Multiple sagittal & transverse, transabdominal & transv...
3 answers |
After an ultrasound of the pelvic (internal and external) I found out about a week ago that I have a 4.2 x 1.8 x 1.5 complex right adnexa...
1 answer |
Sorry about my english but my menstruation started on sep 9th..and this monday my stomach start to ache and i saw when i was at toilet a ...
1 answer |
Hi Ovarian cancer runs bad in my family for about 5 months now I have had bad lower back pain my periods are for about 15.days or longer ...
1 answer |
I'm only 18 years old and i just found out i have this cyst. I hate going to doctors and have a big fear of needles. I will be going to t...
1 answer |
I went off birth control 4 years ago and ever since then I have been developing ovarian cysts. Sometimes i get lower back pain that exte...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Chemotherapy Tracker
Chemotherapy Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Ovulation Tracker
Ovulation Tracker