Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ovarian Cancer Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.
April, I had weigh loss, pale, tired even after shower. abdominal pain Blood test indicated very low iron level. April 30 did ultrasound...
I had my right ovary removed in June due to a large cyst. However, let me back up and start from the beginning. December 1, 2011 I opted...
Hi My mum has had ovca stage 3 since March 2005. Has had 9 lines of chemo (taxol, carboplatin, doxil, oral meds...) over 7.5 years. Ha...
My sister (27yrs) was diagnosed ovary cancer stage 1c after surgical removal of cyst in March. She undergone TAHSBO and started Carboplat...
They found a mass on my right ovary and ordered am MRI. Radiologist confirmed the location of the tumor and also said there are no charac...
I just received my radiology report back & it states the following: Procedure: Multiple sagittal & transverse, transabdominal & transv...
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.