Ovarian Cancer Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By Butterfly_Tee Blank
Hi, I'm experiencing some of these same symptoms. In July of this yr I was diagnosed with pcos. I'm 27 yrs old & I do...
By ClevelandErie Blank
Can someone interpret this for me? IMAGECAST RESULTPELVIC ULTRASOUND WITH DOPPLER 10/1/2012 11:28 AM HISTORY: R...
Andrea80Oct 05, 2012
By Andrea80 Blank
Hi My mum has had ovca stage 3 since March 2005. Has had 9 lines of chemo (taxol, carboplatin, doxil, oral meds......
By MM2108 Blank
Hello, I am pregnant and I have an ovarian cyst of 9.3/5.4cm. At last ultrasound taken a few days before seemed to b...
By cms530 Blank
Can someone help me understand what this means? Fibroid, something more scary? Obgyn didn't see fibroid, primary care...
By amlynn89 Blank
I had surgery in early august... My Dr. was going to remove my right fallopian tube due to hydrosalpinx. When she got...
jean913Oct 05, 2012
By jean913 Blank
My sister (27yrs) was diagnosed ovary cancer stage 1c after surgical removal of cyst in March. She undergone TAHSBO a...
By anny818 Blank
I had taken a birth control pills. this month i missed my periods, Only white juicy liquid is coming on small strengt...
By nl0013 Blank
I am a 39 year old female experiencing low back and leg pain. I got an MRI to look at my right SI joint. They found t...
By petey1970 Blank
I was diagnosed with a hemmorhagic cyst which is also complex. it is 6cm large. The doctor said to me that oh I don't...
S00hqkSep 22, 2012
By S00hqk Blank
They found a mass on my right ovary and ordered am MRI. Radiologist confirmed the location of the tumor and also said...
caro1inagir1Sep 21, 2012
hopefullymaybeSep 21, 2012
By caro1inagir1 Blank
I just received my radiology report back & it states the following: Procedure: Multiple sagittal & transverse, tra...
By Debi24243 Blank
After an ultrasound of the pelvic (internal and external) I found out about a week ago that I have a 4.2 x 1.8 x 1.5 ...
By ab20111090 Blank
Sorry about my english but my menstruation started on sep 9th..and this monday my stomach start to ache and i saw whe...
By Denise2008 Blank
Hi Ovarian cancer runs bad in my family for about 5 months now I have had bad lower back pain my periods are for abou...
By WhitneyAnna Blank
I'm only 18 years old and i just found out i have this cyst. I hate going to doctors and have a big fear of needles. ...
cassandramarieSep 14, 2012
By cassandramarie Blank
I went off birth control 4 years ago and ever since then I have been developing ovarian cysts. Sometimes i get lower...
OVCIndiaSep 13, 2012
By OVCIndia Blank
1st line 6 cycles iv taxol + carbo & 3 cycles IP cisplatin consolidation (1 Year Remission) 2d line 6 cycles iv c...
By cerea Blank
Bleeding during sex?..what is the reason of bleeding?...
By CeeceeS Blank
Hi, I am a 37-year-old mother of two with no family history of ovarian or breast cancer. For the last two years I h...
This Forum's Experts
563773_tn?1374250139
Bhupinder Kaur, MDBlank
Private practice
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Chemotherapy Tracker
Chemotherapy Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank