Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Ovarian Cysts Forum

Welcome to the Ovarian Cysts Forum. This is a place where you can ask your ovarian cyst questions and receive answers from highly trained physicians whose expertise is ovarian cysts. You will also find other members who share your interest in ovarian cysts.

41 - 60 (of 73) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How do I know if I have a ruptured ovarian dermoid? I had one removed off my right ovary in 2006 after I went to the ER for extreme pain. I have been experiencing severe pain in my groin, tenderness over where I had the surgery. The pain...
  Posted
Hi, I'm a 26/f. Went to private doctor and lab for testing. My lab results for my transabdominal ultrasound indicated: (snippets of report below) Bilateral normal ovaries cannot be visualized. Well defined, complex, mixed cys...
  Posted
I have an open cervix, doctor already told me since I was in my teens. I was cleared from my poly as per my doctor and I have been regular in my period for years now (I've had Yasmine pills for more than 3 years. I had sex with my hubby ...
  Posted
post menopause: have had a cyst on right ovary coming and going for 10 years. always about the same size and sometimes referred to as follicular, sometimes solid, sometimes mass, and this time complex. weirdly last year and the year bef...
  Posted
Hello I am new here and I apologize if I am posting in the wrong place. I am 47 and have had both my ovaries and tubes removed because of serous cycsts on both of them. I had the surgery a week ago (laparoscopic) and I am still bloated...
  Posted
Hello... I am 31 and after almost 2 weeks of dull right abdominal pain with lower back pain that radiates to my thigh, I went to see a GP. The Dr told me that I most likely have sciatica and gave medrol dose pack. In the mean time I sche...
  Posted
Two months ago I had a laparotomy and drainage of abscess because I experienced a severe lower abdominal pain and was diagnosed to have an ovarian cyst and an infection (possibly PID). During that time, the doctors told me I was 4 weeks ...
  Posted
I am scared I have a cyst on my right overy that is 4.1cm and I am almost 7 weeks pregnant could this cause a miscarraige or complications or will it have to be removed please answer?
  Posted
I have cysts constantly, not sure how to change that pattern. I just had my second child vaginally,about 9 months ago and since delivery I received the implanon bc and have still had numerous cysts. It is now becoming very painful durin...
  Posted
can you still get pregnant if you have an ovarian cyst
  Posted
I recently visited my gynecologist because of severe lower abdominal pain. He did a pap that visit and noticed my pain was across both sides of my abdominal area and I had some discharge he thought I had an infection and prescribed an an...
  Posted
I am a 21 year old female. I had sex for the first time a month and a half ago. (protected) Soon afterwards I got a yeast infection during my period that I treated with equate's miconazole. It went away in About a week. Had constipation ...
  Posted
I was wondering if I should be concerned about any or all of these findings as well as what appropriate next steps or questions to ask my gyn might be? I have a very significant family history of ovarian cancer. My grandmother passed ...
  Posted
2101880 tn?1342214985
I've been told it be a miracle if I got pregnant. Well miracles happen. I'm 6 weeks 5 days. Very unexpected since I haven't had a period in 5 months. I am not only excited but nervous I am labeled high risk pregnancy. What medicine shou...
  Posted
I recently visited my gynecologist because of severe lower abdominal pain. He did a pap that visit and noticed my pain was across both sides of my abdominal area and I had some discharge he thought I had an infection and prescribed an an...
  Posted
I was diagnosed with ovarian cysts about a years ago they haven't happened since last November I want to get pregnant will it be super hard for me to conceive?
  Posted
I'm 32 years old and I'm suffering from recurrent ovarian cysts on my right ovary. I've never had any problems with the left ovary though, but the right ovary keeps on "blowing bubbles". The last major incident was in November 2011 wi...
  Posted
I went to the Gyne following abdominal pains and slight bleeding. I am 63. He performed a TVU and said I had a cyst on the remaining ovary plus a thickening of the womb. He removed the Ovary and performed a hysteroscopy. Test reveale...
  Posted
I went to the Gyne following abdominal pains and slight bleeding. I am 63. He performed a TVU and said I had a cyst on the remaining ovary plus a thickening of the womb. He removed the Ovary and performed a hysteroscopy. Test reveale...
  Posted
2081476 tn?1332712729
I was diagnosed with pcos and since I have been trying to get pregnant. My periods are very normal. I have showed signs of being pregnant but they tests have been negative. Why could this be? How big of a role does stress play in getting...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank