Aa
A
A
Close

Ovarian Cysts Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

21 - 40 (of 8358) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello I have been worried sick about an ovarian cyst found on a routine ultrasound. I have not had a period for a little over a year so I'm just new to being post menopause. The cyst is 3 cm and radiologists says it's likely a complex c...
Dear friends, I am 44 and had ovarian cyst removal on right side 3 weeks back and it was recovering smoothly; I can recall it as a surgery with no any pain, I did not strain my self and taking plenty of rest while doing light househ...
I had surgery using the da Vinci robotic procedure to remove dermoid cyst and rebuild my right ovary. I was healing really well for about 3 weeks then I had a really bad coughing episode which strained my abdomen and now I have had fluid...
    old_before_my_time ,     Mergirl78
During my laporascopy to remove a cyst on my right ovary the doctor found a fat like mass(See picture) on my left ovary and removed it. I am wondering if anyone can tell me what this is. The doctor said he has never seen it before. I am ...
  Posted
Hello all, I'm new to this forum and have found your posts really helpful since I just went through having my left ovary removed 5 weeks ago. I'm 31 and haven't had any children yet. My husband and I were actually planning to start try...
    AleeceMoore,     Danielle1210,     Sws11,     rupalama,     HB_Mom
Hello, I am actually posting in reference to my 67 year old grandmother. She is in great health and shape, but recently went for an ultrasound. Our family physician called back with the results this past Sunday (yesterday) saying that...
    FreshTomatoes,     frankymas,     Lehrasib
The last 8 months or so my periods have either skipped months at a time or have been ridiculously heavy or just straight up make me sick. The last few months I've had problems with dizziness, light headed, headaches, fatigue, sharp pains...
    LizzW94,     Kayannaboo
Honestly I don't really have a question. I just need to talk to someone. I found out today, the lump that has doubled in size over the last two months, is actually a 12cm complex cyst. Top it off with the nausea, bloating, gas, and cr...
    old_before_my_time ,     Scooter2016,     hansueter,     KBSanMarcos,     dolphin8808
I had a repeat scan yesterday that shows that a cyst on my ovary has grown in the past month and now looks more heterogeneous/solid. Should I be concerned? What is a heterogeneous cyst? Why has it grown/looks more solid now?
    old_before_my_time ,     L12345678,     L12345678,     old_before_my_time
Hello I am 54 and just had an ultrasound that has discovered 3 cysts 2 on my ovaries and 1 they are not sure what it is attached to so I am being sent for more tests, I am really scared because I keep reading that if you have cysts pas...
If the cyst in my wrist has grown and feels like it has exploded what what should i do
  Posted
Hello everyone, so i was found with a cyst in my left ovary what are the posibities off chanses off getting pregnant? If i only have it in one ovary, and also i have a 5yr old boy and i still wanna have another child.
How many of you have had their cyst removed when they were awake but numbed like a c-section or were you put to sleep and how did it feel? Did it take a long time for numbness to wear off? What was it like being put to sleep and how long...
    Cjsmithy18,     Fabulous_12
Hi there , 3 weeks since my op (both ovaries with cysts on each and tubes removed) and in severe discomfort and pain on my left side. I was ok after the first week or so but seems to be worse now. I am 53 and never had surgery before s...
Ultrasound report states there is a 2.7cm solid mixed echogenic, hyperechoic and hypoechoic, ovarian mass with internal color flow. It has nonspecific features and should be considered neoplastic until proven otherwise. Complex fluid in ...
I am a 50 year old who started having left back pain two months ago. After pelvic US discover 3.8 cm complex cyst. Gyro recommended waiting and follow up ultrasound, so two months later repeat ultrasound showed an additional 2.5 cm com...
By key whole every thing went well however they said that the cyst was in my tube and they sucked it out and left the tube but I'm still on a lot of pain like I was befor the op last night was very bad I'm scared it's back again I also h...
Hi, everyone. I'm fairly certain that I'm worrying over nothing, but I've seen a lot of sense in this forum, so hoped that someone could spare some for me! I'm 30 years old and have recently been diagnosed with a complex ovarian cyst ...
    Sugarx2
I had a period on May 26, then had my right ovary and tube removed on June 13. Still have my left ovary and tube and uterus. Still no periods, and I'm having hot flashes plus a lot of emotional angst. How long is normal? I'm in my l...
    old_before_my_time ,     twigrant
Hi Did this ever happen to anyone and what does it mean? The height and width of my cyst decreased but the lenght increase by 1 cm? I am seeing the doctor later this week. This is the follow up US from early February. I am 53 almost in...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers
Blank
old_before_my_time
1340994 tn?1374197577
Blank