Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
21 - 40 (of 8410) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
In 2014 I was told I no longer had PCOS and was instead diagnosed with two dermoid cysts, one on each ovary. Initially the cysts were 2...
2 answers |
Over 3 months ago i went to the doctor for a possible miscarriage, nothing shown on ultra sounds and no positive tests but I bled with ti...
Multiple sonographic images were obtained in multiple projections using both the abdominal and endovaginal transducers. Transvaginal stu...
I'm experiencing the following symptoms: missed period since April 2016, bloating, and lower back pain on and off. I went to see my G...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have a dermoid ovarian cyst around 7cm. 3 years ago it was 4.5cm. Is this growth rate "normal"?I'm 44years old. Fit and healthy otherwi...
2 answers |
I'm 17 and for about a week now I've had this tiny bump on the inside of my vagina right where the outside of my cervix is. it went away ...
1 answer |
Hi. I had a laparotomy 4 weeks ago to get a 6cm ovarian cyst removed from my right ovary due to endometriosis. I had a bikini cut a...
20 answers |
About 4 months ago at my annual exam at the gyno, they discovered something on my right ovary. I went for a pelvic and vaginal ultrasound...
1 answer | 1 comment |
18454502 tn?1465011123
I went to FastMed for lower abdominal pain lower back pain(right) hip and my whole leg was hurting. I assured it was a UTI since i had al...
1 answer |
The laparoscopy I'm referring to is for endometriosis and pelvic pain. I know they fill you with the gas in order to view the organs, how...
1 answer |
I recently went to the doctor to follow up on nausea that I have had for many years which was always dismissed. I also recently started d...
1 answer |
Hi everyone! I am 6 weeks pregnant and I have had some pretty bad cramping, so I went in to the ER today and found out baby is just fine ...
1 answer |
I have bilateral ovarian cysts. They are the hemorrhaging type. They have been causing me a lot of problems and pain to the point where I...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi everyone! I am 6 weeks pregnant and I have had some pretty bad cramping, so I went in to the ER today and found out baby is just fine ...
1 answer |
Dear sir please solve my problem. In my right ovary a cystic sol size 5.86cmx5.81cm. These may be cured by medicine . Or the operation ma...
1 answer |
18050102 tn?1462734441
I had laparoscopic surgery 3 weeks ago and they removed a 14cm cyst and also took the ovary it was on. I healed up well enough and am ba...
1 answer |
Hello, I went in for an IUD placement and my Dr said I "felt full" when she did the exam. I had an ultrasound done and they found an ...
2 answers |
Hello! My mother has been suffering from pain from her right Ovary for years. She refuses to see a doctor because she is afraid it may ...
1 answer |
I'm 23 I get my period every 28 days. I have ovarian cyst that makes me bleed during ovulation. But today cycle day 28 I came on and some...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I just had my appendix taken out without being told by my surgeon during my bilateral Salpingo oophorectomy. I'm post menopauseal 63 yrs....
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...