Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
21 - 40 (of 8615) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have pcos, back in april 2013 i had a d&c due to thick lining on my uterus, everything was great, fast forward to around jan 2014, i st...
1 answer |
Last week, I had some sharp pains in my lower abdomen, which was followed by some debilitating pains every once in a while. When it got r...
1 answer |
493331 tn?1209413235
Recently I was told through ultrasound that I have ovarian cyst on both ovaries the one on the left is the size of an orange and the one ...
8 answers | 1 comment |
I was diagnosed in the ER exactly a week ago with an ovarian cyst on my left side because I was experiencing awful pain & nausea. They to...
3 answers |
I'm a 16 year old female. I got my first period in December 2015 (14 years old). I had moderate cramps a few days prior and the period wa...
1 answer |
BlaireLL08-07-2017 I am caucasian 50yr born 10/08/1966 and still get my period. Vaginal bleeding has been on and off for years. It got b...
1 answer |
I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you're grateful, you'll see God open up new doors ...
2 answers |
I have had the Mirena coil in for 15 Months now, i went to the Practice Nurse a few weeks ago with all sorts of symptoms inc lack of blad...
8 answers | 3 comments |
I am a 19 year old female with a complicated medical history. My most recent problem is causing me excruciating and debilitating pain. I'...
2 answers |
485259 tn?1326312778
It's been almost 2 weeks since my laproscopic surgery, I have learned alot both from experiencing it and talking to ya'll here on the for...
460 answers | 15 comments |
I am 41 with a strong family history of cancer. My mother had breast AND kidney cancer, and I recently lost my father to metastatic color...
335 answers | 9 comments |
i had missed my 5th month period.ihad a sex with my bf but we had done done lot of upt test all where negative.what to do? when i my date...
I had a CT scan in May and the doctor didn't mention seeing anything, however I did have my OBGYN see a simple cyst on ultrasound back in...
13 answers | 1 comment |
358971 tn?1330892575
does anyone who has had an OC know if they can cause blue veins in BB's, tender/sore BB's, nausea, and AF type cramping??
7 answers |
“Dr Obodo I think your spell are working on my relationship with my wife! Before she wanted to separate and divorce – these days she’s...
WOW!.....I've read all the posts up to 'last year' then I realized that it might just be easier to 'ask this' then to search for it....i'...
144 answers | 4 comments |
I'm a 16 year old female. I got my first period in December 2015 (14 years old). I had moderate cramps a few days prior and the period wa...
I had a 10 pound ovarian cyst removed last year. They also had to remove my right ovary because of the damage the cyst caused it. I was v...
8 answers | 2 comments |
Hello. I posted a little while back, but wanted to make a complete new topic since my latest US showed something new. Back story - Oc...
1 answer |
784916 tn?1237931021
Back in Feb of this year I was told I had a 5cm cyst on my ovary (left) went back in a month to see if it was gone or still there. Was t...
28 answers | 10 comments |
A
A
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources