Ovarian Cysts Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Pk9Jul 16
old_before_my_timeBlankFeb 03, 2015
DreamstobepainfreeFeb 02, 2015
MarieMicheleMay 23, 2010
msfrikinsunshineMay 23, 2010
By msfrikinsunshine Blank
Hi, I'm a 23 year old R.N. who was recently diagnosed with a 'septated ovarian cyst.' My first symptom was my per...
wonstedJul 15
MarciamropoNov 15, 2011
By barnzy627 Blank
.Hi I'm 32 and was diganosed with ovarian cysts years ago, my problem is I've been really sick for @ 2 yrs and recent...
By KrishM
I missed periods for two months. This is the first time that has happened to me. I went to a VOG doctor. He told I a...
1415321 tn?1306973553
By blindbat101 Blank
Went to the ER 16 days ago for acute abdominal pain from my pelvic floor to my neck and the CT scan said ruptured ova...
By Emily9582
Hello. So for the last nearly 2 years I've developed a pregnant looking belly, I look nearly 6 months pregnant. But f...
By carolbp
My recent transvaginal ultrasound came up with the following reading. What dos it mean? 1.6cm separated rt ovarian c...
By jenashmcd
Hi there! I have been dealing with an ovarian mass for nearly a year now and am debating whether I should just have t...
DivyakoJun 29
JenmasterApr 25, 2014
clowneaterNov 19, 2013
tdnewmanSep 10, 2013
By traycek Blank
I received news that I have a hemorrhagic cyst. My doctor can't see me until the 30th. My question before I get there...
By Nfargo143
Did you ever find out I just had laprascopic surgery to rule out endometriosis the only thing the found were 2 stapl...
Gamy78Jul 05
Gamy78Jul 01
By Gamy78
I have two dear old tumors-one is 55x52x40 cm and the other one is measuring 90x82x54 cm. I have had both an ultraso...
By Pilis123
Hi everyone, I am 23 years old and I was just diagnosed with a 17.5 cm dermoid ovarian cyst. I was quite grossed out ...
By LisaMeador
Hi, I had a laparotomy Tuesday morning to remove a dermoid cyst as well as my right ovary. I started my period last n...
By Ashes02
I had an ovarian cyst removed on Tuesday 6/21. My doctor told me to go back to work the following Monday. I have been...
363281 tn?1353103243
By SassyLassie
Well, I am back. Just a month or so again, I decided to continue with the treatment, it had been a year. I called ...
485259 tn?1326312778
By painterchic Blank
It's been almost 2 weeks since my laproscopic surgery, I have learned alot both from experiencing it and talking to y...
18413069 tn?1466885565
By Susette37
I am 53 and have 6 grown children. I told my OB/GYN I would prefer a hysterectomy when she removes the cysts because ...
By Mikaelajane26
Hi, This website seems fantastic for general support and information. I was wondering if I could have a little but o...
By Keebler31
I had an ovarian cyst rupture 12 days ago. 4 days ago they thought it was appendicitis and sent me for a CT scan. I...
By Rebecca64
Hi there I have been having hip pain for over a year on and off and finally found out what was wrong but to make sure...
By blinkbug
Hello, sorry to throw a pitty party but i am super concerned. I had been having some troubles with diarea and loss of...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources