Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
21 - 40 (of 8489) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi. Hoping for some advice as not usually a forum user! I've been having pain in my left side for a while but I kept going until Jul...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I got a USG scan done. In the report it is mentioned that both ovaries are mildly prominent with multiple small follicles. What does that...
I had a d&c for missed miscarriage (heart stopped at 8w3d) and 5 days later (Sept 26) had emergency surgery due to ovarian torsion and ...
I've recently been having trouble with a heavy, watery discharge for a few days after my period ends. This has been happening for a few ...
I am 41 and I have been having bad periods and bad cramps for years. I recently had a sonogram done and found out that I have a Submucos...
25 answers |
My parents think i should come off the painkillers its only been 2 weeks since surgery and im in A LOT of pain from when i wake up to whe...
1 answer |
I now have had at least 4 ovarian cysts in the last year. In January I had one on each side, and I'm waiting to go in for an ultrasound i...
11 answers | 1 comment |
I have been scouring the internet and trying to find all information I possibly can but I cannot see anything related to a soft tissue fo...
1 answer |
Has anyone been told they had nodules on their ovary with their complex cyst? My cyst is 2.3 cm with several small nodules. Are nodules a...
1 answer |
I've had an ovarian cyst on my left ovary for about a month now they gave me medicine to help it shrink an it started feeling better but ...
2 answers |
My ultrasound report says right ovary contains several small nodules and 2.4 cm complex heterogeneous mass or nodule. What does this mean...
1 answer |
After having a pelvic ultrasound, my DR. told me that I have a 2cm complex ovarian cyst on my right ovary. He said that 98% of the time t...
67 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I was just diagnosed by vaginal ultrasound that I have a mass on my right ovary. The size is 6.2x5.5x6.8. My primary is unable to...
1 answer |
So Im 17 and had surgery a week ago for my ovarian cyst (also bonus i have 2 Wombs) and im terrified of what my scars are going to look l...
I found out I had a cyst a few months ago on my right ovary. I forgot to go back for my follow ultrasound due to my mom dying and some ot...
1 answer |
Doctor says i have a follicle or a cyst on my left ovary that is bleeding. i was in shock and forgot to ask some questions. does anyone k...
As mentioned in my question- I was assessed in the ER a week ago with brown discharge between my period- lower abdominal pain, lower back...
1 answer |
I'm 22 and I just found out I have a 25 cm cyst on my left ovary. I've been doing some research and I assume I'll be having a laparotomy ...
14 answers | 2 comments |
"I am a 68 soon to be 69 post menopausal woman. Doctor found a 6cn cyst on catscan I was sent for an ultra sound, waiting for my next ap...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources