Ovarian Cysts Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Sarahwatkins
Im 32 and i have been through hell and back with cysts on my overies i have had 6 surgeries in the last 6 years from ...
By Yaseli
has anyone had cysts or have it and what treatment can be use to treat it .
14818559_tn?1436724520
By namegoeshere421
I am having sinus surgery in three days. I had to take 600mg of Advil (at once) to stop a 29 hour migraine. I was giv...
By LeslieNohea
Hi ladies. So I am no stranger to ovarian cysts. I have had surgery to remove them in the past, but it has been abou...
By quest94
Hello... so today I noticed that i was bleeding, the thing is that im not on my period. its been the 18th day after...
By saruanu
hi everyone. im very new to this forum. ok coming to my problem, im 27 yrs old. completed 4 yrs of my mariage, and un...
By zicra
Hello... I am 21years old and got antiverted nulliparous uterus with ET 0.7cms No fibroid... Both ovaries are promine...
By Jenny0515
So I'm really nervous and need help. I'm 40 years old and 3 years post partial hysterectomy. A year ago on May 30, 2...
By Sarahwatkins
By Mamajoe4
I have had a partial hysterectomy in 2004, still have my ovaries. I am 42 years old. I have had a cyst on my right ov...
By Kainah
I'm a 15 year old girl turning 16 this coming October 2015. I went to an Ultrasound clinic to have a Trans rectal. ...
zicraJul 11
zicraJul 11
HVACJul 10
By zicra
Hello... I am 21years old and got antiverted nulliparous uterus with ET 0.7cms No fibroid... Both ovaries are promine...
By Addie2339
Hey, I have had this cyst on my left ovariay now for about 3 years and it is slowly growing (Ultrasounds every 6 mon...
By breytard
so today I got called by my doctor and was told I have an ovarian cyst measuring 2.8 cm x 1.5 cm x 2.5 cm ; how big i...
By brunettegirl1986
Hello, in advance thank you for the responses. If anyone had a similar problem, I would like to share ideas. Two w...
By Pixie921
The doctor I saw called me and told that I could either watch the cyst for four weeks and repeat the ultrasound or st...
Hi
By Semat
Hi I want to that is normal??enlargement of the right ovarian cyst now measuring approximately 2mm compared to previ...
By meganjchanderson
Hi. Almost two months ago I went to the dr with what I thought was kidney stones. They didn't find stones but rather ...
By theresad71
Here is my story, it's a bit long, but i need to vent and hoping someone can give me some advice or comfort. Found o...
By toryinhampton
First, let me say that after skimming over several sights, this one has seemed most informative, most helpful and has...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank