Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
61 - 80 (of 8382) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How many of you have had their cyst removed when they were awake but numbed like a c-section or were you put to sleep and how did it feel...
10 answers |
Hi there , 3 weeks since my op (both ovaries with cysts on each and tubes removed) and in severe discomfort and pain on my left side. I ...
1 answer |
Ultrasound report states there is a 2.7cm solid mixed echogenic, hyperechoic and hypoechoic, ovarian mass with internal color flow. It ha...
1 answer |
I am a 50 year old who started having left back pain two months ago. After pelvic US discover 3.8 cm complex cyst. Gyro recommended wai...
1 answer |
By key whole every thing went well however they said that the cyst was in my tube and they sucked it out and left the tube but I'm still ...
1 answer |
Hi, everyone. I'm fairly certain that I'm worrying over nothing, but I've seen a lot of sense in this forum, so hoped that someone cou...
130 answers |
I had a period on May 26, then had my right ovary and tube removed on June 13. Still have my left ovary and tube and uterus. Still no ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi Did this ever happen to anyone and what does it mean? The height and width of my cyst decreased but the lenght increase by 1 cm? I am...
1 answer |
I've had many ovarian cysts and infact a lot of other female problems that have caused me to have a hysterectomy about 8 years ago. My d...
87 answers |
This is a long one! But I hope somebody can answer my question please! When I was 11 I had my right ovary and folopian tube removed as ...
1 answer |
My story begins on December 9th. I was at work and I started having what felt like menstrual cramps, but only on the right side, in my pe...
1 answer |
Hi I am a 53 and I went to my GYN/OB doctor last month with issues of pain during intimate moments. This has never happened before--- ho...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, I am Savita of 28 yrs old. In the month of June 08, both my ovaries were normal without any sign of cyst. However,in Aug08, doctor de...
13 answers | 1 comment |
I had a 8 cm ovarian cyst removed on 14 th dec.and 25 percent of my ovary removed.after that i had my 2 regular perioda.that is on jan 15...
1 answer |
Hi.I had my ovarian cyst removed on 14 th december.25 percent of my ovary removed along with the cyst.And after that i had my regular per...
1 answer |
I am 46 years old and had a hysterectomy 6 years ago leaving my ovaries. I now have a small ovarian cyst that was seen via vaginal ultra...
1 answer |
17560944 tn?1457852088
Brief history- Had LAVH in 2000 due to Endometriosis but still have my Ovaries. Have had cysts off & on since then. But the last 6 moth...
2 answers |
Hi, I am 26 years old and recently had an ultrasound which showed a 9 cm dermoid cyst on my left ovary. I will be undergoing laparoscopi...
12 answers |
I suffered extreme pain on Friday afternoon so bad I was sitting on the toilet in one position because I couldn't lay down, stand up stra...
1 answer |
what its the basis treatment for anechoic cysts this is the results of my ultrasound it is my first time
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...