Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
61 - 80 (of 8465) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, everyone. I'm fairly certain that I'm worrying over nothing, but I've seen a lot of sense in this forum, so hoped that someone cou...
132 answers |
How do I deal with ovarian cyst. Am 11 weeks pregnant
3 answers |
I often read "too much" when I have a health concern, but judging by what I am experiencing after having a large dermoid tumour (complete...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I had a removal of an ovarian tumour plus ovary and tube removal. They did a midline incision about 20cm long. I am a six weeks d...
1 answer |
Hi Eileen611,I am 55 years old have had 2 csecs and also am post menopausal. I just had both ovaries removed with the tubes, done on an...
1 answer |
Hi. I am a 26 year old mother of an 8 year old. I am not currently sexually active. My hormones are all in range but I have been having i...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Since last year my periods have been irregular. I am 53. I would have a period for a couple of months, then not for a month, then for 3...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Six months ago I had an US and found a 4cm complex cyst in my right ovary. I just had my repeat US and found a "nodule" 1.5 cm x 1 cm in...
2 answers | 3 comments |
I wanted to share my story hoping it might help others as I had trolled these boards fanatically before my surgery for information. ...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm a 23 year old R.N. who was recently diagnosed with a 'septated ovarian cyst.' My first symptom was my period was late - natur...
10 answers |
.Hi I'm 32 and was diganosed with ovarian cysts years ago, my problem is I've been really sick for @ 2 yrs and recently went to ER becaus...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I missed periods for two months. This is the first time that has happened to me. I went to a VOG doctor. He told I am having a problem c...
1 answer |
My recent transvaginal ultrasound came up with the following reading. What dos it mean? 1.6cm separated rt ovarian cyst. Nonvisualizati...
1 answer |
I received news that I have a hemorrhagic cyst. My doctor can't see me until the 30th. My question before I get there would be, what caus...
60 answers | 1 comment |
Did you ever find out I just had laprascopic surgery to rule out endometriosis the only thing the found were 2 staples that were floatin...
1 answer |
I have two dear old tumors-one is 55x52x40 cm and the other one is measuring 90x82x54 cm. I have had both an ultrasound and CT but am wa...
3 answers |
Hi everyone, I am 23 years old and I was just diagnosed with a 17.5 cm dermoid ovarian cyst. I was quite grossed out at the this type of ...
2 answers |
I had an ovarian cyst removed on Tuesday 6/21. My doctor told me to go back to work the following Monday. I have been back at work for 3 ...
363281 tn?1353103243
Well, I am back. Just a month or so again, I decided to continue with the treatment, it had been a year. I called the doctor and the r...
2 answers | 1 comment |
18413069 tn?1466885565
I am 53 and have 6 grown children. I told my OB/GYN I would prefer a hysterectomy when she removes the cysts because my mother had uterin...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources