Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
61 - 80 (of 8607) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
20344730 tn?1495638260
Me(age 21) and my husband(age 25) had a little girl in 5/15, and in 11/15 we began trying for another. after alot of pain, tears and abse...
1 answer |
I received news that I have a hemorrhagic cyst. My doctor can't see me until the 30th. My question before I get there would be, what caus...
60 answers | 2 comments |
I went to the doctor for right sided pain, got a vaginal ultrasound, and a CT scan, conclusion was that I had a 5.2cm simple fluid filled...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I'm freaking out, I'm not sure what this really means can someone help? On Nov 16 I had my first ultrasound and it showed a 7cm cyst and ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Iv lost all hope and been put on metformin the past week any success story's
I had a d&c for missed miscarriage (heart stopped at 8w3d) and 5 days later (Sept 26) had emergency surgery due to ovarian torsion and ...
2 answers |
I just received these results: Right ovary: The right ovary measures 1.6 x 1.0 x 0.7 cm. Normal appearance. Left ovary: The left ovary ...
1 answer | 6 comments |
1927233 tn?1326673987
Is it possible to perform a laparoscopy to remove an endometrioma cyst (4cm) with only local anesthesia?
8 answers | 1 comment |
I have been diagnosed with ovarian cysts on both sides, and my dr recommended that i use diane-35 which with time has made my cysts decre...
1 answer | 1 comment |
If a lady suffered with Ovarian Cyst Can I suck hear uterus ,its harmful for me Can we do sex Please explain me
2 answers |
Hi, I'm Grace from Philippines, 25yrs. Of age , I'm 3 months delayed, and I took pregnancy urine test in the first month that I'm delayed...
https://e.top4top.net/p_487qsbmb0.jpeg https://f.top4top.net/p_487y31d01.jpeg can someone tell if i have cyst? my doctor on vacati...
1 answer |
20263614 tn?1493747783
Ovarian Cancer has killed off most of my family, and the remaining women on my Dad's side have it. My Dad carries the Cancer gene and nev...
1 answer |
Hi. This is my first time posting in this forum. I am 38 yo. For the party few days, I have been having some sharp stabbing pain, in t...
2 answers |
Hi I had a laparoscopic procedure a week ago for removal of ovarian cysts, I took off my belly button dressing which has been particularl...
1 answer |
I had a trip to the ER for my gallbladder and they did a CT scan. Under the "pelvis" section, it says the following: Right ovarian hemorr...
1 answer |
I'm getting an 8 centimeter cyst removed surgically. And I do have rheumatoid arthritis. So I'm curious if anyone else here has RA and ha...
I'm a 22 going on 23 year old female. I have been bleeding menstrually for a year coming up in July. I have been experiencing pelvic pain...
1 answer |
363281 tn?1353103243
Well, I am back. Just a month or so again, I decided to continue with the treatment, it had been a year. I called the doctor and the r...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Happy anniversary to old_before_my_time- your Community Leader! Please take a moment to reach out to old_before_my_time, and give a shou...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources