Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
101 - 120 (of 8599) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 50 and had a D&C 9 months ago for very heavy bleeding that would not stop. Sample tissue came back negative for any cancer and the ...
1 answer | 6 comments |
Had an ultrasound 8 weeks ago and found severe complex cyst. Dr put me on depo deprovera to stop bleeding. Only spotting for first month ...
1 answer |
i know i give you guys a headache with sometimes repeating myself. my surgery is on the 6th of march to remove my 3.5 complex cyst. docto...
27 answers | 1 comment |
Hi - I was diagnosed with a very large ovarian cyst about 3 weeks ago. It had hurt like the dickens 4-5 days prior, which added to extr...
3 answers |
Help!! First time poster!! Had a Lap (Nov 16) to remove a 4cm cyst from my ovary and also had stage 4 Endo removed from both ovaries, b...
1 answer |
Went in for polypectomy and ablation. Woke up also to have laprascopic exploratory. Told many polyps, hole in ovary and that it was hard
1 answer |
About 3 weeks ago now I started to get sharp pains in my left side so bad I went to the ER, I had high blood pressure and small amounts o...
1 answer | 1 comment |
In the beginning of February, I was dealing with bad heartburn and anxiety, but around the middle (I'll say the 20th), my right ovary beg...
|
In December, my husband rushed me to the ER b/c of serious abdominal pain! I tried to tough it out at home for about 3 hours, but it got...
11 answers |
Just to let you know i had surgery 2 weeks ago to remove a dermoid cyst inside my overy that was about 9 to 10 cm2. ALso am pregnant and ...
23 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone! I hope someone can help answer my questions. I've been in horrendous pain the last week and a half, after a suspected UTI an...
1 answer |
I was having heavy bleeding which had been going on for two weeks. and has been going on for the past year, pain as well. went to the ER ...
1 answer |
1415321 tn?1306973553
Went to the ER 16 days ago for acute abdominal pain from my pelvic floor to my neck and the CT scan said ruptured ovarian cyst with exten...
40 answers | 10 comments |
I am a bit concerned about my situation. About a week ago, I went into the ER with sharp pains in my lower right abdomen- I had already b...
10 answers |
I had my daughter three years ago ever since I have had no period and I have a sharp pain in my lower left pelvic area like right on my p...
1 answer |
I had a dermoid cyst removed 11 days ago. I thought I was healed but now I have a burning pain on the left side like the layer under my s...
1 answer |
I had a ultrasound done this week, I am concern about the size of my left ovary, my doctor didn't seem worried. My results: right ovary...
1 answer |
Was told three years ago I was in menopause, have not had a menstrual cycle in three years. Started bleeding a couple of days ago, doctor...
1 answer |
Hello, I hope I am following the rules and doing this correctly. I've been reading around the forum but did not find answers to this que...
18 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I have been have significant pain off and on for 3 months but mostly in the last 3 weeks. It's on my lower left under my pelvic bo...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources