Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
101 - 120 (of 8515) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi All, I went to a doc for sciatica like symptoms and after an MRI and cat scan, I was told I have a very large cyst hanging from my rig...
25 answers | 1 comment |
I had both ovaries removed 13 days ago, due to very large cysts that my doctor was concerned about. The surgery went well and the cysts w...
2 answers |
Ok guy's long story short ive had two kids ones 3 and the other 6months. Cause i breastfed my son till 2 my gp reckons thats why i develo...
1 answer |
I am 50yrs old and have pain in lower left side and groin area. It hurts if I stand up, walk or it is jarred. I went to the ER after 4 we...
My doc found a large ovarian cysts on one of myt ovaries during the ultrasound last week. They said it was normal to have ovarian cysts d...
14 answers |
Hi all. I am 4 days post op for a lapro. cyst removal on my left ovary. Still sore (of course) and nauseous. But I'm concerned about ...
1 answer |
Hello everyone, So for 4-5 years I've noticed my stomach has always been the largest part of me. It started off being round at the bott...
3 answers |
I will need to have laparscopy for removal of cyst on left ovary. I don't know the size of cyst. Doctor mentioned he may have to remove...
1 answer |
Hi. I had a laparotomy 4 weeks ago to get a 6cm ovarian cyst removed from my right ovary due to endometriosis. I had a bikini cut a...
23 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I had a laparotomy Tuesday morning to remove a dermoid cyst as well as my right ovary. I started my period last night and I'm a littl...
4 answers |
Hi there! I have been dealing with an ovarian mass for nearly a year now and am debating whether I should just have the laparoscopy final...
2 answers |
I am 19 years old. For the past 8 months, every single month, I have thought I was pregnant. I am nauseous all the time, especially after...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I'm a 16 year old girl that's been on birth control for 6 months. In May I started to get painful but not tender breasts followed by ongo...
2 answers |
Multiple sonographic images were obtained in multiple projections using both the abdominal and endovaginal transducers. Transvaginal stu...
3 answers |
Hi all! I wanted to know if a pregnancy can occur after removing my left ovary and tube and also removing multiple cyst from my right ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hello. So for the last nearly 2 years I've developed a pregnant looking belly, I look nearly 6 months pregnant. But for even longer than ...
3 answers |
I have been having pretty significant stomach problems for almost a year now. I have severe indigestion (gas and heartburn,) burning in ...
3 answers |
I just found out in the ER that that is what I have. A small fibroid inside my uterus AND a 6x6 cm left ovarian cyst. I have had left sid...
1 answer |
Alrighty, so I met with the anesthesiologist today and am going to have my golf-ball size mass removed a week from today. I am told it wi...
2 answers |
I really have lost days and weeks since the first ultrasound, being in sort of a limbo state emotionally. I have done so much reading - ...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources