Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
101 - 120 (of 8489) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I missed periods for two months. This is the first time that has happened to me. I went to a VOG doctor. He told I am having a problem c...
1 answer |
My recent transvaginal ultrasound came up with the following reading. What dos it mean? 1.6cm separated rt ovarian cyst. Nonvisualizati...
1 answer |
I had to come here and post. I have a cyst 1cm on my right ovary and I was bleeding non stop for 15 days. My endometrius is tick 1.6 I wa...
1 answer |
I received news that I have a hemorrhagic cyst. My doctor can't see me until the 30th. My question before I get there would be, what caus...
60 answers | 1 comment |
Did you ever find out I just had laprascopic surgery to rule out endometriosis the only thing the found were 2 staples that were floatin...
1 answer |
I have two dear old tumors-one is 55x52x40 cm and the other one is measuring 90x82x54 cm. I have had both an ultrasound and CT but am wa...
3 answers |
Hi everyone, I am 23 years old and I was just diagnosed with a 17.5 cm dermoid ovarian cyst. I was quite grossed out at the this type of ...
2 answers |
I had an ovarian cyst removed on Tuesday 6/21. My doctor told me to go back to work the following Monday. I have been back at work for 3 ...
363281 tn?1353103243
Well, I am back. Just a month or so again, I decided to continue with the treatment, it had been a year. I called the doctor and the r...
2 answers | 1 comment |
18413069 tn?1466885565
I am 53 and have 6 grown children. I told my OB/GYN I would prefer a hysterectomy when she removes the cysts because my mother had uterin...
2 answers |
Hi, This website seems fantastic for general support and information. I was wondering if I could have a little but of advice. Back in ea...
4 answers | 3 comments |
I had an ovarian cyst rupture 12 days ago. 4 days ago they thought it was appendicitis and sent me for a CT scan. It showed the rupture...
1 answer |
Hi there I have been having hip pain for over a year on and off and finally found out what was wrong but to make sure there was no damage...
1 answer |
Hello, sorry to throw a pitty party but i am super concerned. I had been having some troubles with diarea and loss of appetite for a litt...
2 answers | 1 comment |
what its the basis treatment for anechoic cysts this is the results of my ultrasound it is my first time
4 answers | 1 comment |
I am a 15 year old and my gynaecologist just told me I have a 6cm cyst on my ovary.Am soo scared because they will have to perform a lapa...
3 answers |
Hi. Can you please help me? I am really worrying about my diagnosis below. Is this result serious problem for.me? I have ...
1 answer |
Can anyone help me please, I had one ovary removed 4 years ago due to cyst, I was told to go on the contraceptive pil since then as this ...
1 answer |
In 2014 I was told I no longer had PCOS and was instead diagnosed with two dermoid cysts, one on each ovary. Initially the cysts were 2...
2 answers |
Over 3 months ago i went to the doctor for a possible miscarriage, nothing shown on ultra sounds and no positive tests but I bled with ti...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources