Ovarian Cysts Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
13415927_tn?1430705118
By zoe_zozo
ive had one surgery and several cysts but they didnt end up removing them as they has already burst... in the space o...
1405518_tn?1281157568
seilaplusMay 02
StarwittJan 17, 2013
CaliGirl35Jun 02, 2011
ajairdMay 23, 2011
By CaliGirl35 Blank
Hello, I have thyroid multi-nodular goiter, normal lab work but with complex & solid nodules. The one time they t...
By Donnaeh17
Hi all! I was diagnosed with a large 14x11x15 cyst twisted in my right ovary and Fallopian tube about a month ago, du...
By J_Nava
Hi I am new to this form, on Monday I went for a scan for my gallbader an they found a mass on my overies and uters. ...
By Nancya67
Like so many I wound up in the ER with rt lower quadrant pain radiating to my back. I had a CT scan to rule out appen...
By Christiny1
Feel like I'm being stuffed around. I have been dizzy and fainting for over a month now prior to that it was mad thig...
By Christiny1
Feel like I'm being stuffed around. I have been dizzy and fainting for over a month now prior to that it was mad thig...
By Donnaeh17
Hello I was just wondering how much swelling people have had 4 days after laparotomy and ovary removal, I only have s...
By Donnaeh17
Hello I had my ovary and tube along with 14x11 cm cyst removed on Friday and my catheter removed Saturday, I have bee...
prettyflor2003Feb 08, 2014
Jessiko03Feb 03, 2013
By AliceE Blank
Hi I am new to this forum and wish I had found it when I first found out I had a "mass" on my ovary and a CA125 readi...
By samfa
Hello. I had my right ovary removed in January of this year. My recovery was fairly standard and my period returne...
By presy1
I had right overian cyst same years back, which was removed in 2013. now they said I have a smooth walled anechoic cy...
By Piney1234
My daughter was diagnosed with an ovarian cyst with thick septations. The doctor said she was not concerned about can...
By mcaudrey Blank
I am 41 with a strong family history of cancer. My mother had breast AND kidney cancer, and I recently lost my father...
By desifreckle
Hello! Im a 24 year old female. I didn't know this monster was inside me nothing really hurt to make me think i had a...
By Jammajess
I'm 31. I have had cysts on and off since I was about 16. Some I felt, others I didn't. 2 years ago though I had horr...
9cm
By glosson
I have to get another mammogram for "sub centimeter modular density deep within the inferior aspect of the breast 9cm...
By Shaylyn_D
I am 30 years old. I was having severe pain in my left side by my ovaries. After an ultrasound my Dr discovered I had...
By Rst25
I have a 1.7 cm ovarian cyst on my right ovary. I have pain in my lower back and it fees all the way into my tighs. I...
By nmvolpert
I have PCO and I've had pain on my left side for a few months. Had an ultrasound yesterday and they confirmed that I ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank