Aa
A
A
Close

Ovarian Cysts Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

101 - 120 (of 8360) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
About 9 weeks ago i had a tumor removed . It was on my left overy and the size of a golfball. I went to the emergency room with pain and they did surgery. Im still sore is this normal? I had some burning on my overy with my first perio...
  Posted
Hi I am 24 yrs old I am trying for pregnant since 21/2 .yrs. I went to doctor she told me I have 4cm cyst on right ovary.my perods coming correct time.I am getting bleeding only 3 days.before 1week oc periods i have breast nipple painthi...
  Posted
Is it normal that i feel sad and anxious? My right ovary was removed due to ovarian cyst last January 19. Is it just a mood swing or hormonal imbalance? Please help me.
  Posted
hi, just looking for some reassurance. I am 41 I have just found out I have ovarian cysts through a CAT scan. I was told one was enlarged. they measured it on the scan at 3x6. no family history of cancer, and I have 4 kids. I usuall...
  Posted
Hello! I have been having vaginal bleeding for about 2 months now. 6 weeks ago I had an ultrasound where they found a cyst. At my follow-up ultrasound last week, they found no cysts, ovaries "looked good". However my bleeding continu...
  Posted
I am 67, have complex ovarian cyst on right ovary, 1 cm......have US and CA125 every 6 months.....CA125 ALWAYS normal....I asked for these every 6 months even though my Dr suggested every year.....cyst has been there, unchanged and same ...
  Posted
Hi I am 24 yrs old I am trying for pregnant since 21/2 .yrs. I went to doctor she told me I have 4cm cyst on right ovary but i didnt have any pain.my perods coming correct time.I am getting bleeding only 3 days.before 1week oc periods i ...
  Posted
Can you please tell me what, "both ovaries are heterogeneous in attenuation" means? Also, Could you please explain these findings and if there is cause to be concerned? "The right ovary measures 4.4 x 4.2 x 4.4 cm and there is a 4.1 x 3...
  Posted
17094661 tn?1453671794
Well i have just come out of hospital 1 week ago after staying in a couple of days with lower abdomen pain, and i was diagnosed with a 4cm-5cm cyst on my right ovary. Now and again i get really bad pain still, but sometmes i feel okay, b...
  Posted
I found out I have an ovarian cyst on my right side. Can ovarian cysts cause loose bowels or the feeling to having to go to the bathroom after I eat something or drink coffee or are they 2 separate things? We have started to eat healthie...
  Posted
I am married no children yet,ages31. I had 31mm ovaran over 1 yrs, after that they did not give any medication for that. now from the last 2 menstrual cycle started pain on my right which persisits for long time like it comes and goes o...
  Posted
What is a complex Cyst?
  Posted
Hi I am new to this forum and wish I had found it when I first found out I had a "mass" on my ovary and a CA125 reading of 79 and didn't know what anything meant. Eventually it turned out to be a benign 11cm cyst and I had it and my...
  Posted
Best way to put this: I have been on birth control that keeps me from having periods since I had surgery and some endometriosis removed. I bled for almost a month, it stopped, then not even a week later bled again. I was told at the ER...
  Posted
For 2 years I have had irregular bleeding meaning a few periods a month with spotting most of the time. The Drs. thought it was my thyroid and come to find out, I am hypo. So, I got on meds and everything with my thyroid is straight but ...
  Posted
I had a dermoid cyst of abt 6 cm on the right ovary. The doctor recommanded to removed it by laproscopy. For this the doc admit me on 18jan 2016 pre op.they told me not to eat any thing after 12 in night. they gave me anemia twice and ...
  Posted
I'm 37 years old .After having slight pain and tenderness in my lower abdomen I decided to go to the ER where I was diagnosed with a lesion on my left ovary that"could be a complex ovarian cyst;however,there is a small chance that it cou...
  Posted
I've been bleeding for over 4 months very heavy at times been in and out of the hospital and Dr's regarding this matter.. I have alot of pain and went to the er last night and my hemoglobin levels are really low to the blood loss.. they ...
  Posted
So I have these random symptoms that seem to point to a hundred different causes so I thought I would ask for opinions! To start off, I'm 25, 5'6" and 135lbs. My symptoms are bloating, severe back cramps, dull to sharp pains in my ovarie...
  Posted
1973052 tn?1332871876
I got my pelvic ultrasound at past 12 in the afternoon (Jan.7, 2012) and the result was, I have a 2.4cm cyst.. No need to worry about the other thing inside my ovary except for that 2.4cm cyst in my left ovary.. I'm kinda worried.. ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...