Aa
A
A
Close

Ovarian Cysts Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

121 - 140 (of 8298) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello! I am 18 years old and had an ultrasound last month and they ended up finding a medium sized complex ovarian cyst. I have had 0 symptoms of it at all. I have always had irregular periods ever since I started my period when I was 12...
Olivia_123 | Last answer
I recently posted about having a 10cm cyst on my left side and a 4cm complex cyst on my right ovary, plus a thickened endometrial stripe (18mm) I was referred to see a Gyn/Oncologist by my regular obgyn. Since the day my Obgyn saw me for...
pixiee27 | Last answer
I'm quite shocked, I had surgery at 8am today (bilateral laproscopic) , was released at 10:30am and its 5:30pm and I'm still not really in pain (besides the gas pain in my shoulder and a very sore throat). This can't be for real?! ...
Rubybeach | Last answer
I went to the emergency room the other day with severe pelvic pain. Ultra sound showed a cyst had ruptured. It was a simple cyst, measuring 4cm. My ovary is enlarged and there was free fluid. They also found a corpus leuteum cyst on ...
Raynedropps | Last answer
Hi I am 40 years old and have recurrent endometriotic hemorrhagic ovarian cysts in both my ovaries. I was given a shot of Depo Provera about a month ago. I'm experiencing pain in my lower abdomen constantly. The pain radiates down the si...
Sarah19082 | Last answer
Hi all. Today I had the results from my ultrasound. My GP says they found complex cysts on both ovaries, one is 5cm the other 4cm. I'm 42 and a single mum of one, and quite isolated.. and I just have no one to talk to. Doc immediately t...
Mel6789 | Last answer
Hi everyone! I'm a 27 yo female and I have been having pelvic pain for almost 2 months now. I saw my general doctor who referred me to a gynecologist. She had me do an ultrasound and based on what they saw she then recommended an MRI....
Mariadice88 | Last answer
Hello, i had my laparoscopy done october 5 of 2015 which is also the day I started my menstraul cycle , ehich lasted 5 days and was done like a normal period, now its time for my second period and its a day late, and i took a pregnancy t...
ShatayaDurham | Last answer
i know i give you guys a headache with sometimes repeating myself. my surgery is on the 6th of march to remove my 3.5 complex cyst. doctor said they might take out the whole right ovary. i have two questions 1. if they remove part of th...
boosty | Last answer
I have 23 cysts on my ovaries, they are relatively small only 5mm. But I constantly have really bad pain, some days I don't want to get up, it hurts so much. Is there anything I can do to help the pain?
ShelDorJas28 | Last comment
Hi I'm a 20 year old female. In June I was started on a new POPill, I was previously on cerezette but started on degesterol (the same hormone but different brands). I was told this would make no changes but I started having irregular per...
Kirby274 | Last answer
Hi my name is Billie and I am 29, 7weeks ago I had and operation on my ovaries. What happened was my ovaries where twisted and was cutting off my blood supply is it normal to have very bad pains in my stomach where I I had my ovaries ope...
Billie_dunn | Last answer
Three days ago I went to the Doctor because I had bloated tummy. I was sent for a scan, on which showed that I have right ovary cyst measuring 1.8cm x 1.8cm x 1.7cm. Now Iam not sure whether Iam really having a cyst or just passing thr...
RDLab | Last comment
Hi I have few cysts on ovaries and nabothian cysts do they cause abdominal pain on and off with right side towards right side of back pressure? along with hurts with masterbation sometimes when I cough I have a sharp pain in lower left b...
misscutie1 | Last answer
I had a surgery to remove a lope that has been in my uterus for 12 years, I want to know can I still conceive please?
hassty | Last answer
Hi I had a 7cm Cyst removed via laporotomy 3 weeks and 2 days ago. My period had finished 5 days before that so I am now late. Has anyone had a Laporotomy and noticed a late period, or a different cycle?
CatrinaField | Last answer
Hello I am a 27/F. I had an ultrasound done and it came back saying I have a left adnexal mass possibly ovarian in origin which could possibly be a hemorrhagic cyst, endometrioma or dermoid. It is 10x5.1x6.1cm and there is a possibility ...
pixiee27 | Last answer
When I was 12 yrs. old I found out I had polycystic kidney disease. I hadn't had any real problems until I was 18 yrs. old and began having a lot of kidney pain and over the past few years it has only gotten worst. But two years ago I wa...
123jasmine | Last comment
I had a lope removed from my uterus through surgery please I want to know if I can still conceive
hassty | Posted
I have a 15 cm pelvic cyst and Need surgery .. I don't have any income or insurance. I live in Norfolk VA usa. Does anyone know of a program that would help me?
angiestorm84 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...