Ovarian Cysts Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By manddddd
I've been experiencing abdominal "irregularities" for a while. Last spring it started with what I called 'fire crotch...
By Shelbail1
Hello I have been worried sick about an ovarian cyst found on a routine ultrasound. I have not had a period for a li...
By mangade
Dear friends, I am 44 and had ovarian cyst removal on right side 3 weeks back and it was recovering smoothly; I ca...
By Mergirl78
I had surgery using the da Vinci robotic procedure to remove dermoid cyst and rebuild my right ovary. I was healing r...
By jmr476
During my laporascopy to remove a cyst on my right ovary the doctor found a fat like mass(See picture) on my left ova...
frankymasDec 11, 2015
LehrasibDec 11, 2015
frankymasDec 04, 2009
debi1958Nov 25, 2009
By frankymas Blank
Hello, I am actually posting in reference to my 67 year old grandmother. She is in great health and shape, but rec...
LizzW94Apr 12
By LizzW94
The last 8 months or so my periods have either skipped months at a time or have been ridiculously heavy or just strai...
By hansueter Blank
Honestly I don't really have a question. I just need to talk to someone. I found out today, the lump that has doubl...
By L12345678
I had a repeat scan yesterday that shows that a cyst on my ovary has grown in the past month and now looks more heter...
By poolshopgirl
Hello I am 54 and just had an ultrasound that has discovered 3 cysts 2 on my ovaries and 1 they are not sure what i...
By kazrokaren
If the cyst in my wrist has grown and feels like it has exploded what what should i do
By Taniasify
Hello everyone, so i was found with a cyst in my left ovary what are the posibities off chanses off getting pregnant?...
pokabellyMay 28, 2009
jessacakesMay 27, 2009
pokabellyMay 23, 2009
By pokabelly Blank
How many of you have had their cyst removed when they were awake but numbed like a c-section or were you put to sleep...
By JanD63
Hi there , 3 weeks since my op (both ovaries with cysts on each and tubes removed) and in severe discomfort and pain...
By Pdshine
Ultrasound report states there is a 2.7cm solid mixed echogenic, hyperechoic and hypoechoic, ovarian mass with intern...
By KareyThyCa
I am a 50 year old who started having left back pain two months ago. After pelvic US discover 3.8 cm complex cyst. ...
By Lizzybea
By key whole every thing went well however they said that the cyst was in my tube and they sucked it out and left the...
By kcm123 Blank
I had a period on May 26, then had my right ovary and tube removed on June 13. Still have my left ovary and tube and...
By waterlady24
Hi Did this ever happen to anyone and what does it mean? The height and width of my cyst decreased but the lenght in...
KAHAKIMar 14
old_before_my_timeBlankOct 12, 2015
Wendydolan75Oct 11, 2015
old_before_my_timeBlankSep 11, 2015
By sandymom Blank
I've had many ovarian cysts and infact a lot of other female problems that have caused me to have a hysterectomy abou...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank