Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
121 - 140 (of 8615) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
About a year ago I noticed some stabbing pains that weren't associated with my period, as well as blood after intercourse. My doctor se...
1 answer |
1278564 tn?1271148199
A bit of my history Dx with PCOS in 2000 Dx with Dermoid Cyst & Removed in 2004 also 3/4 of right ovary because cyst was all within the...
3 answers |
356929 tn?1246393356
I've been wondering about this since I read that there was a "connection" and I thought I'd ask you ladies.. our own little poll , althou...
49 answers |
Hi, I'm a 23 year old R.N. who was recently diagnosed with a 'septated ovarian cyst.' My first symptom was my period was late - natur...
12 answers |
I am 50 and had a D&C 9 months ago for very heavy bleeding that would not stop. Sample tissue came back negative for any cancer and the ...
1 answer | 6 comments |
Had an ultrasound 8 weeks ago and found severe complex cyst. Dr put me on depo deprovera to stop bleeding. Only spotting for first month ...
1 answer |
i know i give you guys a headache with sometimes repeating myself. my surgery is on the 6th of march to remove my 3.5 complex cyst. docto...
27 answers | 1 comment |
Hi - I was diagnosed with a very large ovarian cyst about 3 weeks ago. It had hurt like the dickens 4-5 days prior, which added to extr...
3 answers |
Help!! First time poster!! Had a Lap (Nov 16) to remove a 4cm cyst from my ovary and also had stage 4 Endo removed from both ovaries, b...
1 answer |
Went in for polypectomy and ablation. Woke up also to have laprascopic exploratory. Told many polyps, hole in ovary and that it was hard
1 answer |
About 3 weeks ago now I started to get sharp pains in my left side so bad I went to the ER, I had high blood pressure and small amounts o...
1 answer | 1 comment |
In the beginning of February, I was dealing with bad heartburn and anxiety, but around the middle (I'll say the 20th), my right ovary beg...
|
In December, my husband rushed me to the ER b/c of serious abdominal pain! I tried to tough it out at home for about 3 hours, but it got...
11 answers |
Just to let you know i had surgery 2 weeks ago to remove a dermoid cyst inside my overy that was about 9 to 10 cm2. ALso am pregnant and ...
23 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone! I hope someone can help answer my questions. I've been in horrendous pain the last week and a half, after a suspected UTI an...
1 answer |
I was having heavy bleeding which had been going on for two weeks. and has been going on for the past year, pain as well. went to the ER ...
1 answer |
I am a bit concerned about my situation. About a week ago, I went into the ER with sharp pains in my lower right abdomen- I had already b...
10 answers |
I had my daughter three years ago ever since I have had no period and I have a sharp pain in my lower left pelvic area like right on my p...
1 answer |
I had a dermoid cyst removed 11 days ago. I thought I was healed but now I have a burning pain on the left side like the layer under my s...
1 answer |
I had a ultrasound done this week, I am concern about the size of my left ovary, my doctor didn't seem worried. My results: right ovary...
1 answer |
A
A
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources