Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
121 - 140 (of 8462) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've had a series of cyst they normally go away by themselves but today my doctor told me i have a complex cysts and they are going to dr...
1 answer |
I have had one ovary removed, and a week ago they had to remove all but 10% of the remaining one (teratomas) If I am getting menopausal s...
hii,i have a ovarian cyste removed before 4 months.Ans my periods was regular for past 3 months.And this month i have a brown discharge b...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have a tilted uterus and it has pushed on my rectum and bladder for a while that things are coming out where they shouldn't be. Ultraso...
2 answers |
(questions at the end of questions details)i am 17 years old, so i've been having very horrible stomach pains recently that would cause n...
2 answers |
Hi there I am 37years old and in october 2015 I had a 17cm cyst aswell as my right ovary removed ..My remaining ovary has a little cyst g...
1 answer |
Hi im semat i have 2kids I done CT scan they find out i have there is a large cyst noted in relation to the left adnexa most likely ova...
1 answer |
I am 33. I've been having urinary frequency and slight abdominal bloating i've been having urinary frequency and slight of Domino bloati...
1 answer |
I have had ovarian cysts for many years that have been watched by my DR. The last US showed a Right ovarian cyst does not show overal...
1 answer |
I'm 34 and am having laparoscopic surgery for endomitriosis, polyp removal and a cystectomy. It's a lot to take in. I'm pretty nervous. H...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi again, just wondering if someone can tell me what the symptoms of a burst cyst are? Yesterday I had the most horrendous day, I have ...
18 answers |
Help! I'm not sure what's wrong with me! Avatar f tn by Kingstonporta, 18 minutes I was supposed to get my period on April 7th, but it...
I am 41 with a strong family history of cancer. My mother had breast AND kidney cancer, and I recently lost my father to metastatic color...
335 answers | 8 comments |
I am 15 years old and have had 2 ruptured cyst on my ovaries. The past almost going on 6 months I've had horrible pain in my stomach on a...
1 answer |
hi.i am unmarried 21 yrs grl and i have my ovarian cyst removed 4 months ago.last 3 months my periods was normal and now only brown disch...
After 20yrs of fairly period pain I thought I might do something about it rather than popping a copious amount of pain killers for 3 days...
1 answer |
I had my first ruptured cyst nine months ago. Since then I have had 9 or 10 more cysts rupture putting me in intense pain where I cannot ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi all,I am 21 yrs old and i am unmarried.I had an ovarian cyst and it was removed before 4 months.One day ngt i had a worst stomach pain...
I've been experiencing abdominal "irregularities" for a while. Last spring it started with what I called 'fire crotch', and I usually wou...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello I have been worried sick about an ovarian cyst found on a routine ultrasound. I have not had a period for a little over a year so ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources