Ovarian Cysts Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By chant84
I had an ectopic pregnancy in May last year. After surgery I kept on getting vaginal pain deep inside. A couple mon...
By Shellball1967
Hello I have had a 2nd TV scan repeated from November showing 3 thick walled irregular borders with increased blood f...
By Babychicken
Hi, I have been diagnosed 4 times in the past 4 years with hemorraghic cysts. The last time was a week and half ago. ...
By tiffrs2
About 9 weeks ago i had a tumor removed . It was on my left overy and the size of a golfball. I went to the emergenc...
By tejadevi
Hi I am 24 yrs old I am trying for pregnant since 21/2 .yrs. I went to doctor she told me I have 4cm cyst on right ov...
By Zeikelee
Is it normal that i feel sad and anxious? My right ovary was removed due to ovarian cyst last January 19. Is it just ...
By amhend
hi, just looking for some reassurance. I am 41 I have just found out I have ovarian cysts through a CAT scan. I was...
By granitegirl
Hello! I have been having vaginal bleeding for about 2 months now. 6 weeks ago I had an ultrasound where they found...
By Attiemae1
I am 67, have complex ovarian cyst on right ovary, 1 cm......have US and CA125 every 6 months.....CA125 ALWAYS normal...
Belle313Jan 31
By tejadevi
Hi I am 24 yrs old I am trying for pregnant since 21/2 .yrs. I went to doctor she told me I have 4cm cyst on right ov...
By ASBeville
Can you please tell me what, "both ovaries are heterogeneous in attenuation" means? Also, Could you please explain t...
17094661 tn?1453671794
By Amziiexx
Well i have just come out of hospital 1 week ago after staying in a couple of days with lower abdomen pain, and i was...
krchelleJan 26, 2015
By sing4gd Blank
I found out I have an ovarian cyst on my right side. Can ovarian cysts cause loose bowels or the feeling to having to...
By neha2010 Blank
I am married no children yet,ages31. I had 31mm ovaran over 1 yrs, after that they did not give any medication for t...
jfulcherMay 07, 2015
ajbcmtSep 28, 2011
hopeandlove25Apr 27, 2010
czwardSep 14, 2008
By Bregirl Blank
What is a complex Cyst?
old_before_my_timeBlankApr 27, 2015
perfectedtimeApr 26, 2015
11AANNAA11Mar 16, 2015
By AliceE Blank
Hi I am new to this forum and wish I had found it when I first found out I had a "mass" on my ovary and a CA125 readi...
By Britt_B
Best way to put this: I have been on birth control that keeps me from having periods since I had surgery and some en...
dudlebugJan 25
By dudlebug
For 2 years I have had irregular bleeding meaning a few periods a month with spotting most of the time. The Drs. thou...
By Coollady2002
I had a dermoid cyst of abt 6 cm on the right ovary. The doctor recommanded to removed it by laproscopy. For this th...
By Twirl33
I'm 37 years old .After having slight pain and tenderness in my lower abdomen I decided to go to the ER where I was d...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources