Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
141 - 160 (of 8447) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
This is a long one! But I hope somebody can answer my question please! When I was 11 I had my right ovary and folopian tube removed as ...
1 answer |
My story begins on December 9th. I was at work and I started having what felt like menstrual cramps, but only on the right side, in my pe...
1 answer |
Hi I am a 53 and I went to my GYN/OB doctor last month with issues of pain during intimate moments. This has never happened before--- ho...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, I am Savita of 28 yrs old. In the month of June 08, both my ovaries were normal without any sign of cyst. However,in Aug08, doctor de...
13 answers | 1 comment |
I had a 8 cm ovarian cyst removed on 14 th dec.and 25 percent of my ovary removed.after that i had my 2 regular perioda.that is on jan 15...
1 answer |
Hi.I had my ovarian cyst removed on 14 th december.25 percent of my ovary removed along with the cyst.And after that i had my regular per...
1 answer |
I am 46 years old and had a hysterectomy 6 years ago leaving my ovaries. I now have a small ovarian cyst that was seen via vaginal ultra...
1 answer |
17560944 tn?1457852088
Brief history- Had LAVH in 2000 due to Endometriosis but still have my Ovaries. Have had cysts off & on since then. But the last 6 moth...
2 answers |
Hi, I am 26 years old and recently had an ultrasound which showed a 9 cm dermoid cyst on my left ovary. I will be undergoing laparoscopi...
12 answers |
I suffered extreme pain on Friday afternoon so bad I was sitting on the toilet in one position because I couldn't lay down, stand up stra...
1 answer |
So I'm absolutely terrified right now. I have been having vaginal bleeding for over a month and I've never been more scared in my life. ...
4 answers |
2 weeks after my D&C for a miscarriage I started to develop pain in my right side near my right ovary, and the pain goes into my lower ba...
1 answer |
I had a transvaginal ultrasound which showed a 5cm huge cyst. I had another ultrasound of lower abdomen which showed absolutely normal. W...
5 answers |
I have had intense pain in my right kidney area, but kidneys show as clear on ct scan. But I have a 6.5cm ovarian cyst on the other side...
1 answer |
Hi all. I've just got back from a full abdominal ultra sound scan. For the past year or so, I've needed to pee on a regular basis that se...
2 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
If so, please send a message to me at MH Community Mgr Community Leaders at MedHelp are members who act like ambassadors to MedHelp, ...
I didn't know where to post this but I have been having problems with pelvic pain and irregular periods for over a year now and still hav...
2 answers |
I have a 8cm cyst on my right ovary, with constant discomfort from it. I'm confused to whether I will undergo surgery, because at the mom...
3 answers |
Hi Has anyone else experienced a numb thigh following surgery? I had my ovaries and a cyst removed last week (6days ago now) and so f...
7 answers |
Hi I'm 34 For the past 2+ years Ive been having mood swings, anger, depression, acne, fatigue, severe bloating, abdo pain, what feels ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources