Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
141 - 160 (of 8406) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
When I was about 18 weeks pregnant I started having the pain and ended up in the ER and they couldn't figure out what it was about a mont...
8 answers |
need advice: I'm 37 and was just recently diagnosed with a complex echogenic lesion on my left ovary about 1 inch in diameter. I would l...
1 answer |
Is it possible for a smallish complex cyst of 2cm on one ovary to cause you to feel like a pinched nerve on that whole area (numbness and...
1 answer |
After months of hounding the doctor about my pelvic pain and being told it was a "pulled muscle". I was finally diagnosed with a Right ov...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Hi all- I am 22 years old and have been having abdominal cramping for the past few months. I tried putting it off, until the pain was jus...
2 answers |
i have spotting and bleeding for about 20 days a month. Pain in lower stomach
1 answer |
Hi is anyone experiencing the same as me as I feel terrified.i had a ultrasound done which showed 3 small irregular border thick walls wi...
I had an ectopic pregnancy in May last year. After surgery I kept on getting vaginal pain deep inside. A couple months later my doctor ...
2 answers |
Hello I have had a 2nd TV scan repeated from November showing 3 thick walled irregular borders with increased blood flow small cysts all ...
2 answers |
Hi, I have been diagnosed 4 times in the past 4 years with hemorraghic cysts. The last time was a week and half ago. This cyst was so lar...
1 answer |
About 9 weeks ago i had a tumor removed . It was on my left overy and the size of a golfball. I went to the emergency room with pain and...
2 answers |
Hi I am 24 yrs old I am trying for pregnant since 21/2 .yrs. I went to doctor she told me I have 4cm cyst on right ovary.my perods coming...
1 answer |
Is it normal that i feel sad and anxious? My right ovary was removed due to ovarian cyst last January 19. Is it just a mood swing or horm...
2 answers |
hi, just looking for some reassurance. I am 41 I have just found out I have ovarian cysts through a CAT scan. I was told one was enlarg...
1 answer |
Hello! I have been having vaginal bleeding for about 2 months now. 6 weeks ago I had an ultrasound where they found a cyst. At my foll...
1 answer |
I am 67, have complex ovarian cyst on right ovary, 1 cm......have US and CA125 every 6 months.....CA125 ALWAYS normal....I asked for thes...
Hi I am 24 yrs old I am trying for pregnant since 21/2 .yrs. I went to doctor she told me I have 4cm cyst on right ovary but i didnt have...
1 answer |
Can you please tell me what, "both ovaries are heterogeneous in attenuation" means? Also, Could you please explain these findings and if...
1 answer |
17094661 tn?1453671794
Well i have just come out of hospital 1 week ago after staying in a couple of days with lower abdomen pain, and i was diagnosed with a 4c...
3 answers |
I found out I have an ovarian cyst on my right side. Can ovarian cysts cause loose bowels or the feeling to having to go to the bathroom ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...