Ovarian Cysts Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Nancya67
Like so many I wound up in the ER with rt lower quadrant pain radiating to my back. I had a CT scan to rule out appen...
By Christiny1
Feel like I'm being stuffed around. I have been dizzy and fainting for over a month now prior to that it was mad thig...
By Christiny1
Feel like I'm being stuffed around. I have been dizzy and fainting for over a month now prior to that it was mad thig...
By Donnaeh17
Hello I was just wondering how much swelling people have had 4 days after laparotomy and ovary removal, I only have s...
By Donnaeh17
Hello I had my ovary and tube along with 14x11 cm cyst removed on Friday and my catheter removed Saturday, I have bee...
prettyflor2003Feb 08, 2014
Jessiko03Feb 03, 2013
By AliceE Blank
Hi I am new to this forum and wish I had found it when I first found out I had a "mass" on my ovary and a CA125 readi...
By samfa
Hello. I had my right ovary removed in January of this year. My recovery was fairly standard and my period returne...
By presy1
I had right overian cyst same years back, which was removed in 2013. now they said I have a smooth walled anechoic cy...
By Piney1234
My daughter was diagnosed with an ovarian cyst with thick septations. The doctor said she was not concerned about can...
By mcaudrey Blank
I am 41 with a strong family history of cancer. My mother had breast AND kidney cancer, and I recently lost my father...
By desifreckle
Hello! Im a 24 year old female. I didn't know this monster was inside me nothing really hurt to make me think i had a...
By Jammajess
I'm 31. I have had cysts on and off since I was about 16. Some I felt, others I didn't. 2 years ago though I had horr...
9cm
By glosson
I have to get another mammogram for "sub centimeter modular density deep within the inferior aspect of the breast 9cm...
By Shaylyn_D
I am 30 years old. I was having severe pain in my left side by my ovaries. After an ultrasound my Dr discovered I had...
By Rst25
I have a 1.7 cm ovarian cyst on my right ovary. I have pain in my lower back and it fees all the way into my tighs. I...
By nmvolpert
I have PCO and I've had pain on my left side for a few months. Had an ultrasound yesterday and they confirmed that I ...
463897_tn?1342704822
By MH Community Mgr
Please join us in welcoming old_before_my_time as your new Community Leader. We look forward to working with old_bef...
By frostyhugs2182000
Hi I am 34 years old I have 1 child and 4 years ago I had a hysterectomy but they left my ovaries since then I have b...
JammajessApr 16
By NMWorryWart
So they have decided to remove my rather large cyst laproscopically. I am in nursing school and taking a week off jus...
By NicoleElizabeth
hi everyone! I'm new to this experience of cysts and honestly quite scared. I'll tell you my story first. So Thurs...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank