Aa
A
A
Close

Ovarian Cysts Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.

141 - 160 (of 8357) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i've consulted my family doctor when i was suffering from a bit of pain from right side of kidney and he suggested me to take an abdomen scan n finally the report was like all the sizes of liver,gall blader,intraheptic vascular,biliary r...
  Posted
Hlw. i am shara. And recently knew that i have a ovarian cyst, which size is 7.3&4.3 .my doctor suggest me some more test.My CA125test result is 124.She suggest me 6 injection for six month. I am so afraid about me because i had already ...
  Posted
Hlw. i am shara. And recently knew that i have a ovarian cyst, which size is 7.3&4.3 .my doctor suggest me some more test.My CA125test result is 124.She suggest me 6 injection for six month. I am so afraid about me because i had already ...
  Posted
Hello I'm 32 years old and I've been having really bad ovulation pain every month at the same time when I ovulate, my periods are normal/ regular. But when I ovulate I get the worst gas pains and cramping for about a half hour and then ...
  Posted
I'm 17 years old and have been sick since I was 13. I just started getting medical attention three years ago for what I know now as large masses on my ovaries. I would throw up at the thought or smell of food and wouldn't be able to keep...
  Posted
My ovaries feel warm and swollen and my breasts are very tender. I have trouble with peeing and I keep waking up several times at night. I have trouble with concentration, I also shake very often and have chills often. I'm only 19 but I ...
  Posted
On Sept 22 I went to a clinic to participate in a birth control research study. As part of the study, they wanted to make sure I was in the right condition to participate. During the pelvic exam, the doctor found a cyst on my left ovary ...
  Posted
Hi! My name is Marcy and I was recently told I have a 8.4cm hypoechoic cystic lesion on my left ovary and another 4cm hypoechoic cystic lesion on my right ovary. Endometrioma and endometriosis not excluded. Endometrial stripe is 5mm. I a...
  Posted
WOW!.....I've read all the posts up to 'last year' then I realized that it might just be easier to 'ask this' then to search for it....i'm one of those gals that 'wants to know NOW', sorry. My surgery is an 'outpatient' one at a local...
  Posted
She has pckd and has aniemia and she has really heavy flo and she won't take her iron cuz she don't poop can ive give her liquid chlorophill can i give blackstrap molasses
  Posted
I had one cyst discovered on my right ovary in September I was re tested in November and it was 8.3 cm. I have had 2 ER visits due to the pain and now there saying my right ovary has 2 cysts and not one and they are shrinking in size. ...
  Posted
12587120 tn?1426104849
I am 26 years old and in January I was found to have a complex cyst on my right ovary. It is large, but I am unsure of the size. They suggested a follow up ultrasound in 6-12 weeks. I had been having some low back aches on that side that...
  Posted
So I've had issues with ovarian cyst since I was 18. I first found out about them when I became pregnant with my first child. I had them removed [frozen off] soon after giving birth & was told I needed to monitor them frequently because ...
  Posted
I have been having abdomen pain lower and upper and pain in my pelvic area. I also have pain on my sides and my upper and lower back. I have also been having chest pain. My throat has also been sore and the worse thing is I have been diz...
  Posted
Hi everyone I was just recently diagnosis with a ovarian cyst on my right side. I'm getting closer to my expect period, but something feels different. I have cramps on both sides my breast are really really tender I have had a lot of ...
  Posted
Can anyone help me understand what this means? Right adnexal low density structure is identified measuring approximately 7.1 x 5.9 cm. Pelvic ultrasound is recommended for further evaluation. Differential diagnosis would include a la...
  Posted
I had two ovarian cysts removed two weeks ago. I am all healed up and feeling fine now. I was supposed to get my period 4 days ago and I was wondering if anyone else experienced any irregularity with their periods
  Posted
I feel like my life is falling apart. I feel like I've been given no options but to "toughen up and deal with it" simply because they're functional so they're "NORMAL". A little backstory - I have a very high tolerance to pain. I don't c...
  Posted
I've been having lower right abdominal/pelvic pain (severe for 1 day then decreases over time) and constant lower abdominal bloating. The pain hit 2 months ago and then again last week. Abdominal causes were ruled out and I just had a pe...
  Posted
About 7 weeks ago I woke up with a severe pinched nerve in my neck. After 4 days in bed I went to a doctor on a Sunday afternoon. She ordered a cervical & thoracic MRI due to the severity & duration of pain. The results came back show...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...