Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hemorragic cyst and fluctuating HCG levels

I thought I was pregnant and tested positive. But things got crazy. My HCG levels were off - very low, then higher, then lower, now esclating, After 9 weeks, they read 10,000.

A transvaginal indicated there is a hemorragic cyst and that I am not pregnant. Did this happen to anyone else? Doctor seems baffled. Please help if you can.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thanks, Mary,
I'm starting to have some pain now. It's not very stong, but it is increasing. All the doctor said after I had the transvaginal was that I was definitely not pregnant. I took another blood test, and she told me she would call me on Monday (tomorrow) and tell me what the next step would be. I'm thinking she wants an MRI.  Yes, I am very frightened, and I realize we have to take one step at a time. But I am hoping that we can resolve everything soon. Thanks again for replying. I'm sorry for your misfortune too.
I'll keep you posted.
jane
Helpful - 0
Dear Mary,
Thanks so much for responding. I am more confused than ever. Is the HGC level the same as the CA125? No one has mentioned this to me before.
jane
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.