Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Help - My wife is suffering from advanced and aggressive breast cancer!

My wife has been battling breast cancer courageously for 4years she has had various types of chemotherapy but nothing seems to be working. She was diagnosed 4years ago and as the tumour was quite large she had to have chemotherapy first.She was put onto FEC in which she had 1 dose every 3weeks,she had 6 doses all together she then had the masectamy as soon as she had finished her chemo treatment.As well as having her left breast removed she also had all of her glands taken out from under her left arm - all were ridden with cancer. This was then followed by tense radiotherapy sessions for 3months.
We then discovered whilst on holiday that there were lumps appearing on her neck-this resulted in more chemo sessions which has been ongoing for the past 3years. The cancer is in her lymph node system and is very aggressive. The last session of chemo she had was taxotere and brought her immune system right down and she was in hospital over christmas-she was close to death.I have been told that there is little more that can be done and i am watching my wife-the mother of our 2 young children, fade away in front of me. I am giving her oramorph constantly for pain she is suffering. I have recently been told about some traditional remedies from this site and i have ordered the following;
1. Cellular Zeolite
2. U-FN (U-Focoidan)
3. Oxygen Elements plus
4. Elemental PH
5. Oxy E
6. MPS Gold
Can anybody please give any information about these remedies or information regarding experiences and effects of the above or any other effective remedies - i will try anything!
Kind regards
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hello, there, I hope I am not too late.  May be you found all info you were looking for.  I recently was reading a web site which answers all your questions.  If you are still interesting contact me ***@**** and I will tell you where I found it (I have to find it again).
Helpful - 0
What was her staging at her first diagnosis?  I have seen young women at work climb from death's pit and be happy, healthy and cancer free.  Breast cancer is scary as is  any cancer, but I am sure your wife is pulling deep from within to make things better for you and your children.  My thoughts and prayers wiil be with you.
Helpful - 0
I don't know anything about the different meds and options you've mentioned however it does seem like you are looking into everything possible for your wife and being so supportive is a giant help.  It sounds like both of you are being very courageous throughout this ordeal and I just wanted to say my thoughts and prayers are with you.  Stay strong for each other, Be there for each other through the tough times and don't give up (which I can see you haven't)  Keep your faith strong, as I have found God has an amazing way of making things work even when everyone else thinks it's impossible!  There are many other sites and centers in this country...keep looking!  God bless and I will keep you in my prayers (believe me, you can't have too many of those either!!  Had brain surgery 13yrs ago with absolutely no complications and they expected a gizillion of them, so faith in my opinion is one of the biggest parts of getting well...along with good doctors and an amazing support system...)  Stay strong..  :)
Helpful - 0
I don't know about the medicines that you mentioned but I just wanted to send hugs & prayers to you & your family.
Helpful - 0
I'm not sure if you know but there is also a breast cancer forum.  I'm sure there are people on there that have gone through similar situations and could give you good advice.  Best of Luck to you and your wife!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.