Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

WISH ME LUCK ,GO FOR SURGERY AT 6 IN THE MORNING,,,,,,,YEAAAAAAAAA

I went to do more pre op and talk to the surgeon and had left the hospital to go home and the surgeon called and said come back ,so we go back and she said go do the lab for surgery and to be back for six in the morning because they had a cancelation and that she was going to do my surgery in the morning ..So now i am busy doing a clean out because they fear of everything being attached together and if they accidently nick something they dont wont all kinds of crud spilling out..They said that they are removing the right first for frozen section and that while it is being tested they will remove the left and what ever else...So wish me luck and lots of prayers..I will post back as soon as i get out of the hospital..Thanks for everyones words of wisdom and kindess and friendship ,especially to mickivicki and ravenlady, and kathy0,and soniek..love ya gals ....huggggggggggs ....louella.....
13 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
this is the best news i could have gotten all day!!!oh hell,all week!!!..tell her to make sure she relaxes,and takes it easy!!!also tell her im thinking of her,and praying for a quick recovery...thank you for keeping us posted mr fancy....sonie
Helpful - 0
Thank God there was no cancer!  Take good care of her, Mr. Fancy...you all are in my prayers! xoxo from Arizona
Helpful - 0
No cancer!  Praise be to God.    Louella, get well soon.

Helpful - 0
hey everyone this is fancy husband she is doing good
hade surgery yersterday look good thank god no cancer
she told me to tell everyone that she is ok and will be
home sone
Helpful - 0
goodluck with surgery, you will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Helpful - 0
good luck you will be in my prayers
Helpful - 0
Good luck may god be with you
Helpful - 0
Thoughts, Prayers and onto Goood Health!!!!
Helpful - 0
You must have posted this shortly after I logged off last night!  Aw, darn, I could not give you a timely well-wishing... but, at last -   YES, good news.   They certainly made you wait long enough! I look forward to reading your  post surgery news.
Helpful - 0
Good Luck with your surgery!!!  Please let us know how you are feeling when you are able.  Bless you!
Helpful - 0
GOOD LUCK! God will be with you. We'll be here for you.
Helpful - 0
hey sweety...its late,but i just now seen your messege....i will be praying for you....i know you will be sooooo relieved to get this done and over it,and have lots of pain free days...remember,do NOT over do it once you get home..you only have one chance to heal.....im sure you will d fine,and everything will be ok...just knowing you wont be in pain anyore is probably going to be A huge relief for you...i envy you..i have 2 more week till my tah..the waiting is killing me....good luck sweety...post as soon as you can..and remember,TAKE IT EASY..ill also call my mammaw,and have you put on her prayer chain...(((((((lots of hugs to you)))))))))))....sonie
Helpful - 0
Good Luck with your surgery.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.