Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

soniek to ravenlady

heyt here sweety...im sorry i worried you!!!i didnt mean to...ive not been feelin to peachy the past few days,and ive had gobs of meetings(my triplets start special needs pre-school next monday!!!!)and ive beendoing there iep's and getting all that ready..and...there 3 birthday party is tomorrow!!im also getting so so so nervous about my surgery..they called today,and i go monday for my pre-admission testing(surgery is on the 26)..one thing that did bother me when they were going through my medical history..the lady says",ok..beside this time with this unfortunate situation,have you ever had any other kind of cancer in the past"....it was at the moment this morning,that it hit me,omg,i may seriously have this..i worried about it before of course because of all my babies,but her syaing that,well it made my heart drop...ok ok enough about me...how are you??????is school going ok..and are you studying,and are you taking it easy like you should????if not i will ground you..lolol...if your like me,beg to be grounded,for 3 days,,,to my room..lol...i hope lou is doing ok..i worried about her all day long...im anxious to hear from her,and here how her surgery went...after my surgery,i will have my mom post an update and let you know how i am doing...her name is kathy....ok..i  better go read some more posts and see if i should reply...thank-you so much for being here,and for caring like you do..your a wonderful person...lots of love to you(((((hugs)))))sonie
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
i understand what you mean about them not understanding..i have a real good support system to,but my family (well y dad mostly)doesnt get the whole you can be friends with someone online thing..heck,i met my husband on here..lol...please do let me know about lou, i hope all went well with her,and im sure it did..im so so so glad they got her in early...im hurting quit  a bit tonight...the cramping is soo bad,and i have went from having chronic diareah 13 times a day for 8 years,to totally not being able to go for days and days and days,and its drivin me batty,.....i hope after my surgery that this will change...yes,the count down has begun,,im so nervous i cant see straight..thank you so much for being here,you have no clue how much comfort you all are to me right now...i wish you lived closer so i could come and give you a great big hug..lol...im so nervous about so many diff things,and the closer it gets,the more butterflies i feel..did you feel this way too right before??i will keep my head up,and i know everything will be fine,im just havin cold feet..lol.ill talk to you soon lady...lots of cyber hugs to you(((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))sonie
Helpful - 0
May God bless you Sonie; I don't know you personally,but I do care.
Please; God bless you.
Peace be with you.   dian
Helpful - 0
hi dian..thank you so much...i need all the prayers and support i can get right now,and you ladies are just perfect((hugs to you))))
Helpful - 0
OH WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!omg that is so wonderful!!i am estatic right now...thanks for letting me know!!lots of love to you sweetie
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.