Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

JFEM want to hear from you today

Jfem,

Just want to know how you are feeling today. Don't know if this is alright but here is my email addres.. ***@****
10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You are so sweet...this place amazes me with all the care and concern...

Well, I had a **** night, tossed and turned all night. Freaked myself out more because I kpet getting up to go to the br, and was really bloated...well, this AM I wake up and I realize why I am bloated and peeing all night...got my period this AM.

I just don't know whast to think.

I still have no appetite, but I've made myslef so crazy, that could be why,too.

I hate waiting, it's so scary.

Friday I should have the results of the blood work, and I just know it will be elevated, and then I have to wait all weekend for the US.

Can they still do it if I'm bleeding a little?
I really only bleed for 2 days, then a little spotting, so I may not even have anything by Monday, but I just want to know if they can still do the US.

THanks so much again for your concern...It really hlpes to know I have friends here.

J
Helpful - 0
Yes they can still do it if you are bleeding.  It just so happens the last three exams I have had , Just my luck, I was bleeding.  And , I have had transvag u/s while bleeding. Twice when I miscarried and the last u/s I had checking on my cysts.
Helpful - 0
SOrry about your losses...

I'm glad I won't have to postpone it...thanks for the info.

J
Helpful - 0
Yes I know first hand they can do an ultrasound when you are bleeding. The woman who has done several of mine is so comforting. I was in there once when I had my period and she said
"don't worry we see everything someone was in here throwing up and we were eating m&m's" put me at ease.....  Think positive thoughts, cuddle your kids.
Helpful - 0
cuddling my kids makes me happy, then sad at the thought of "what if"...  

I'm glad to know they can still do the US...I just need answers at this point, you know?

Helpful - 0
Yes I do know, that is why information is key. That is why we are here. Let us give you some comfort, let us let you know that there are OTHER reasons other than OVC. Can't live with "what ifs". Don't let your mind run off with bad and scary thoughts. Get on the net, you will find some answers. Go to Johns Hopkins, Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic websites. I am sure you will find other reasons for your symptoms. NOT trying to minimize your feelings. Just don't want you to think the worst ant this point.
OK??? Kiss
Helpful - 0
I know you aren't trying to minimize my feelings...and I appreciate your kind words.

You are doing exactly what I need,telling me that there could possibly be other things beside OVCA.

I know this, and I know that I need to focus on those things, and not the one that's making me so scared.

This can't be good for me, to be this anxious. My stomach is in knots, I can't eat, and I've bascially "spiraled" into this lunatic?

This really isn;t me, I promise.

I've just been feeling so crappy for such a long time now, and no one seems to know why.

It's frustrating.

ANd just when I've resigned myslef that this is something I will live with, etc...I get this "well, we need to rule out OVCA"...

My emotions have been all over the place for a month now and bascially, I'm exhausted by it all.

I just want to crawl in to bed and go to sleep.

J
Helpful - 0
You are where I was a few months ago. I hope you have a good support system, I hope your husband I supportive. I know you ae exhausted, you just want to climb out of the pit. You will soon. We are all here for you.....
Helpful - 0
Is that when you were diagnosed?
Helpful - 0
yes and read above I am going to post the latest news
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.