Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Blood Discharge 1 week after AF

Hi there,

I need some advice. I am now 25 and I had lost my virginity at 18. Since then, i encounter alot of discharge. Sometimes it is plain, yellow, brown and worst sometimes its with blood. I had went to see doc and i was told that it is normal to have bloody discharge after AF at times because my cell is fighting over the bacteria. I had went through a Pap Smear last year saying that it is fine however, I still have this yellow/brown/bloody discharge monthly.(the discharge is thick like glue). I realise that this type of discharge happens 5 days-1 week after my AF and it stop 1 week b4 my next AF. This really worries me alot. And i feel pain in my vigina whenever i am aroused. Why does this happens and what's wrong with me? Please help.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Mary,
We had a stage III ovca patient who was diagnosed only after her cyst ruptured. U/s showed both ovaries looked fairly normal but that she had fluid accumulation. She waited 2 months before she finally went to the ER with bowel distention and had a massive amount of ascites(fluid). She was sent out of state to a university hospial and had an exploratory lap that revealed small tumors on both ovaries,numerous small tumor nodules in the cul de sac and tumor seedlings on her omentum. The pelvic washings were full of cancerous cells. It is scary. Yet I see there are so many of us with benign issues posting to this site as opposed to so few with ovca. It makes you see that it is a rarity to get ovca but makes you fearful because it seems so hard to diagnose. Thank you for your replies. I enjoy writing back and forth to you. You, too, are a truly intelligent lady.  I had posted this earlier, but it was far down the line.  There are so many people here that give some great advice.
Helpful - 0
lmao..i just had to laugh at your"stuttering"..i needed a laugh this evening...thank you and your service provider..lol
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.