Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

sonieeeeeeeeeeeeeee,,,,,,,surgery tomorrow,,,,,,,,tick ,tock,tick,tock..........

Its almost here the moment that you have been waiting for and we are all praying for you....All is going to be ok and we are going to be right here waiting to here from you..You need to show your husband how to get into this sight and let us know everything ..Dont leave us in the  dark..we love you and will be missing you while you are away....God will be with you everybit of the way and so will all the sisters on here....The start of a vacation that is what everyone waits for .....((((((((((hugs and prayers))))))))))))))))))))louella
11 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
We are definitely praying for you and thinking of you for tomorrow's surgery!  Please let us know how it goes.  For us people with upcoming surgeries, it helps soooo much to know how everyone else's surgery went!
Take care!
Helpful - 0
God Bless You...and a speedy recovery!!!

J
Helpful - 0
Sonie,
Best wishes! I hope all goes well.  Let us know!
Helpful - 0
Hugs & Prayers to you and your family..
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Here are some more hugs and prayers for you! (you can never have too much)  Godspeed and goodluck - my thoughts and prayers are with you!
Tascha
Helpful - 0
you woman are absolutly wonderful!!!!..the triplets just got on there school bus,and im taking a break for a cig break,then its back to getting everything done...my husband said he would post for me as soon as we get home...my surgery is about 45 minutes away,and im a chicken to be alone,so hes staying with me till i get released,but the day i come home,i promise he will post...fancyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..i got those butterflies....what did you do your day and night before surgery to keep calm??my mammaw said to call my doc to see if he will give me something since im out of my xanax,but,i dont wanna feel looped up and not be able to get anything done..darned if ya do darned if i dont thing...im starting to think,im going to ask for a epidural instead of general...i hope they will let me do that,then give me some of the"i dont care"happy drug...lol.....
Helpful - 0
I'll be thinking about you tomorrow.  My prayers and  good wishes are headed  your way!
Helpful - 0
I join with all the others in sending prayers and hugs your way - you are going to do great!
Helpful - 0
I truely cant lie...when ever they told me that my surgery had moved up ,i felt like i had to puke ,and my stomach went into this huge knot that i could not get to go away,and i cried a little bit,but then i thought ,hey everything is gonna be ok..I spent some time with my kids ,and i had to start my clean out for the surgery ,so between trying to get everything together and running to the bathroom there wasnt a whole lot of time to dwell on anything...But when you get to the hospital,let them know that you are having a lot of anxiety and you need help calming down,as soon as they looked at me they said that they could tell that i was nervous and said they would take care of that ,so when they put me in the holding room before surgery to do my i.v. they gave me this med called verced or vercet through my i.v. and i went into lala land and that was before i went into surgery ..Didnt remember going into surgery and didnt remember going into recovery or to my hospital room...I was whoooooooo ya are good.............But really..Just spend quality time with the kids,and hubby ,and i know that i cant tell to not think about it ,but just think of how better you are gonna feel when you get your life back to normal ,and all those blessed hours that you are gonna get to spend with your kids pain free...Sister i will be praying for you ,and i know that all is gonna go well...So please keep in touch with me through your hubby cause i will be going crazy until i hear from him....Girl my lack of harmones is killing me,just sitting typing i am tring to keep from crying...well i loves ya ,and you go have some laughter and smiley time with the kids...(((((((((((((hugssssss and prayers))))))))))))))))))))louella
Helpful - 0
thank you ladies...the thoughts and prayers are much needed,and much appriciated!!i have done so much work for the past three days,but by george i do believe everything is done..i have scrubbed,a 5 bedroom,2 bath house,done 11 loads of laundry,pack everything i need..made out schedules,med charts,diagnosis charts for the babies,and typed up a release so my mom can have the kids treated medically if needed....lol..i also made out a chart for my 17 fish,2 birds,and hamster...wow,i rock..lmao...i have that feel like im going to puke feeling..my head is splitting,and i know its all my nerves..im smoking as much as i can,i only have 3 hours left to be able to do it...i stopped eating anything after 4 today,and im drinking my last dr pepper now..in a little bit,im going to lite my scented candles,tear off the tags to one of the new pairs of pj's my mammaw bought me,and im going to take a very long hot bubble both..my pain has been better the last week or so,but tonight im hurting very very bad,and i think its because ive done so much...it may be a good thing though,as now it makes me remember why im having this surgery in the first place...LOU,i promise he will write,and let everyone know how im doing.he really is a wonderful man..he called today,and is having a hospital bed delievered here on sunday..our bed is VERY tall,in fact,2 nights ago,i fell getting out of it,and our couch sits so low,you have to practically roll off it onto the floor..lol..he said he was scared to death about me getting hurt trying to get out of either and didnt wanna risk it,so he rented a bed for 2 weeks..my kid have clung to me today like you would not believe,and i loved it!!the hospital said they were able to come see me,so,my mom is bringing the older ones up on saturday,i dont think its a good place for the triplets to be,since they are so young,plus with the problems they have and such,they truely would not even comprehend whats going on,and i think it would scare them to pieces to see me like that...ok,sorry ladies,ive wrote a book...can you tell im nervous???im giving you all great big hugs..and all my love((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs and love)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))sonie
Helpful - 0
Good luck tomorrow Sonie.  Love, hugs and God bless, Barb
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.