Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Nice to be back

Hello Ladies; I am back after a week in beautiful Oregon....what an incredible place.
There was a memorial service for my aunt on Monday, and I returned home yesterday, Tuesday.  She passed the evening of the day I arrived. I am certain she is better off being where she is now. We celebrated her life rather than mourning her passing. We all wanted what was best for her.
I hope all is well with all of you and certainly wish the very best for Sonie; she is a strong lady who will handle whatever is thrown at her. You guys take care and may you find Peace in your everyday lives!  dian
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
This place is so strange; I really do love you guys and I have never met any of you or even had a one on one conversation with any of you.  Awsome!!  Life is incredible; filled with so many wonderful surprises!
Who knew true friendships  could be forged under such circumstances; so amazing.
I have cried with you guys, and I have laughed out loud with you guys; I am blessed to have you in my world.
You guys take care; don't take on everyone else's problems to the detrement of your physical and emotional health; your families need you; and you need your own strength to get through your own challenges.
I am honored to be associated with a bunch of women who have a sense of humor; a positive attitude; intellegence; and I am quite certain, unequaled beauty. You guys knock my socks off!
Peace, ladies; Peace!   dian
Helpful - 0
I am glad to see you made it back safely.
Helpful - 0
I'm glad to know that you are safely back at home.  I thought it was about time for your return. I am sorry for your loss, but I am glad that your aunt spent her last earthly hours with family and that she is now in peace.
Helpful - 0
welcome home!!!..im glad to see your back..im sorry aboutt he passing of your aunt,but know she IS in a better place...talk to you soon sweetheart...sonie
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.