Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
108861 tn?1227246048

Hi Lou, I am waiting with you and Micky and a cast of hundreds here for Sonie!

Hello my Sisters,
  It is late as is usual for me on the RS.  We are all waiting for our Sister Sonie.  Let's wait together!  Dian is back, wise Mickey will be by shortly, and our new friends like XYZ123 who had surgery today too.  Let's keep each other company while we wait for Sonie, shall we?
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
117289 tn?1391712825
Sounds like a great idea.  No one likes to wait alone!
Tascha
Helpful - 0
Yes, we are indeed waiting patiently, no - make that impatiently! for some news on how Sonie and Becca are doing post-surgery.
Helpful - 0

I am sure they will be so happy to have this all behind them.  I know I would anyway.  I hope their  worries were all for nothing  and they can relax a little once home.
Helpful - 0
Yea i was on last night checking for something..I was like a new father pacing the hall to see what the baby was..My husband was like what is wrong ,and i told him sonie had ,had her surgery and i was waiting to hear something,but her husband is staying at the hospital every moment with her until she gets released..She said it could be sunday or monday..So i dont know ,,I wish he would just run home for a clean pair of underwear or something so he could post how she is..lol...we are all so greatful for this forum and the sisters on here...Thanks to everyone that was here for me, sonie ,ravenlady and all the others...hugssssssssssss..louella
Helpful - 0
Add my name to the list of those waiting and sending good wishes to everyone who has has surgery this week - there are some that are scheduled for next week too right - No doubt it will be  a long weekend for them but all will be over soon and we're hoping for good results for everyone.
Helpful - 0
Waiting with you,too...

J
Helpful - 0
No words of wisdom here; wish I had some magic up my sleeve. Just like the rest, I will be relieved when info is available. I hope Sonie gets the news we all want her to get; but, we have to be prepared to help her deal with whatever is comming her way. Peace be with you all; especially Sonie and her family.  dian
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.