Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mok is home.......

Hello to all. Well i actually made it home Friday afternoon but have been pretty out of it sense then. I am still not all here yet. I have had lots and lots of pain. I sure hope this goes away soon. Well they say looked good no cancer. Thank goodness.
Did anyone go home with pain med proproxy? I had never heard of it before but ya know i dont think it really works either. It kinda knocks me out but does not really help with the pain. Also i have not been able to eat sense got home. When i do try to eat i get sick. All i had was laproscopic so not understanding why i am having problembs, some one help if you can. take care
mona
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
117289 tn?1391712825
I couldn't eat either and I figured it was the pain meds because they just upset my stomach and really made my acid reflux worse.  I think most of the meds just knock you out!!  Rest and welcome to the RS.  I am glad to hear the good news. Take care of yourself.
Tascha
Helpful - 0
It is good to see you back.  I am glad you do not have cancer.  I hope you soon strt feeling better.
Helpful - 0
Great to see you!!! Rest girl....
Helpful - 0
hit here mona..and welcome home..do make sure you call your doctor..couldnt hurt anything,and it would give u peace of mind...sonie
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.