Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Home From Pre-Op

I just gothome from Pre-Op...it was pretty painless, except for the needles.  Ick! She gave me a booklet about surgery, and what to expect, to ease my mind.  She showed me where I would be going, and was VERY helpful at calming my nerves.  I feel so much better about it!  

The best news...in my opinion is that I grew 3/4" and lost 6 Lb's!!!! Yay Me!!!! I'm pretty petite...at now, 5'1".... Hehehe
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
117289 tn?1391712825
So glad they could ease your fears.  Knowledge is power!!  Don't forget that God is with you on this journey and so are we.  Keep us posted!!
Tascha
Helpful - 0
good for you on the post-opone more thing out of the way..AND YEAHHHH on the growing...im only 5'2 and 113 1/2 pounds myself(yes!i will add that 1/2 pound whenever possible.lolol)...imm sure you are like me and get the jokes and the hahaha'a all the time...my husband calls me a lolli-pop kid from wizard of oz..lol...some days i find it funny,other days,well,i just wanna smack him....good luck with your surgery..please post before you go and let me know as i am in a bit of a fog for some reason since my surgery thursday,and i keep forgetting even the smallest of things....please remind me...sonie
Helpful - 0
Thanks Sonie, I appreciate it!  Yeah, I get the "Lollipop Kid" thing too.... I agree....sometimes you just want to smakc them for it!  And people crack up when I have to show my ID when we go out places, because I look like I'm 14 instead of 26... Hehehe!!!  It's hilarious!  I will post before surgery next week...now I just hope I can get some decent sleep this week...
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Believe me, you'll appreciate getting "carded" at 40+!!!  You go girls:-)
Tascha
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.