Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Lap last friday and problems sense........

Well hello there. Ok i am still kinda out of things a little. I did take the advice and go in for stringer pain meds and finally got vicodin so that has helped a bit but i just do not understand why this far after lap that i have so much pain. And in two of the incisions there is bloody discharge coming out. I still do not feel real well. Not eating or really moving around much either. Hubby took me to doc Monday and they told him discharge is normal. But i guess just concerned where i am still not feeling any thing as my old self.
thank u again for letting me vent.......
Mona
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
117289 tn?1391712825
Well, I am glad you are home and that you got the meds you need.  It took me almost 6 weeks to feel good again.  (the menopause symptoms not withstanding:-))  Just rest, rest, rest, and let DH take care of things.  Thinking of you.
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Hey poor thing!
I had my laparoscopy last Thursday. Nothing was removed....and I'm finally coming around. I guess this is very normal...I've been questioning it all week too.  Our bodies are healing from surgery still...ack!  My dr. warned me it would take a week or two to feel normal! Some people say it could take months?!?! I miss myself also!

Only becuz I have 3 kids I've forced myself to do anything and everything.  I did drag my feet through the grocery store today for the first time.  So much for a "minor surgery!" I was not prepared for it to kick my butt!

Hang in there...every day should be better :)

Becca
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.