Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cellular Zeolite

Any one find any  information on how well this product works.
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
This product has only been on the market since August or September of 2005. Although I do not use it for cancer, I have personal experience of detox. There are testimonials on this site and others, but I think most of us have the same skeptical response, at least at first. "It's too good to be true".  What if it's not? What if it works?

I personally know a man, (I have a copy of his medical report) whose PSA level dropped from 28 in Sept.2005 to 3 as of 2-3-06. He would be happy to tell you his story....in person or you can see his video at:

http://sage.naturalcellulardefense.net

The science, studies and patent are there to read and confirm with due diligence.

Many of us have trouble letting go of the idea that doctors are there to take care of us. How much money does a doctor make on one patient' course of chemo? What are the statistics for how well the conventional methods are working? Why is that when the tests come back clear for some people that have used this mineral, the doctors get confused (i've heard it more than once) and sometimes even say..."you never had cancer" "We must have made a mistake." "spontaneous remissions happen". Maybe because they refuse to accept the fact that alternative methods work!

"Distributors" out there everywhere are spreading the word passionately to reach those who deserve a better alternative than chemo and radiation which tears down the body and promotes additional illness. This mineral does not deposit anything into the body. It does however remove heavy metals and other toxins which are proven to cause and promote cancer.

I urge you to get some for your wife, so she has some chance of beating this cancer. Get it somewhere! As someone else said, the company offers a 100% money back guarantee...I ship it out all week long and no one returns it. I am getting many reorders. It's hard to keep up with all the stories, but people are definitely being helped. I am happy to share all I know about this wonderful product. Call me and I'll help you get in touch with the main company...they are quite busy these days and sometimes it takes awhile to get through. I don't have to get credit or money from helping you and your wife. I would just like to know that she gets this ....soon. Sincerely, Sage 866-935-5935
Helpful - 0
to 4mysister
this is Dan, Im also looking  into buying sme for my wife  who has stage 4 lung cancer. but I really feel someone should be out thier with a long enough history of using this product that could or should come forth with an honest and realistic outcome of to their experience with this drug. this product has been out for about two years.
danW
Helpful - 0
Hi,
I found testimonials for the product on this site dated from the middle of January. Google "zeolite testimonials" and it will give you links for testimonials from this site(webmd.com) and others.
I think you will find that most folks who use the product sign up as distributors in order to get it at a cheaper rate. $139 vs $200.
I have a friend who just started taking it for her cancer. She became a distributor. I've ordered it for detox reasons, and I signed up as a distributor. The cost to do so is $29 for distributor package + $139 for the product. Cheaper than buying the product outright. I think because of this it will be hard to find folks who buy and are not a distributor.
If you have questions or want to sign up go to www.waiora.com
I don't want to risk folks thinking I'm out for the $$ on this so I won't direct you to my personal Waiora website. Just go to the main Waiora site and check it out.
I really wish this stuff was around when my sister was sick.
Lisa.
Helpful - 0
I think the reason is everyone is being very cautious right now... testimonials are short of making medical claims which is an area no company wants to tread. Waiora reps cannot and should not be any medical claims especially when it comes to treating cancer or illness. This product works, that is all I need to know. I may work better for some than others, but so does any other product.

I think I am extra cautious especially on the internet so that no one takes what I say out of context. You just have to read the research, read the clinicals in the patent, read what is available and draw your own conclusions, or pick up the phone and call a rep or the company with any questions. Remember, there is a money back guarantee from the company.

If anyone would like to talk to a rep, feel free to call 888-658-8778.

Take care
Donna
Helpful - 0
Hi,my mum has been using cellular zeolite for about 2weeks, nothing  noticeable has occurred so far. I have tried to find testimonials from sources other than people connected with the company/distributors, but nothing convincing as yet. I truly hope it does work as my mum's cancer has spread to other areas. I live in australia and not many people here would have heard of the stuff. good luck in your search. let me know if you hear of any genuine stories.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.