Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

spotting/discharge

hello, ladies. i have irregular periods. since i had a daughter four years ago, i am lucky if i have had four periods in four years. usually, i may have some spotting, but that is it and it is not every month. my doctor has known about it and said to lose a little weight and it will come back. i am only 26 years old. i do not feel the this is right and know they say i have a thickened uterus wall. well, my question is if i start to have some spotting or bleeding, then i am ok and do not need to worry about the possiblities that showed up on my ultrasound, right?what happens if i start to spot around my doctor's apointment. they can not perform an exam? i believe i am starting to spot and am worried the doctor will not be able to do anything for me.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
thank you all for your comments. i am going to my regular ob/gyn on feb.9. i also decided to make an appointment with a new ob/gyn for a second opinion(which is feb.16) thanks again. i will keep posting if i have any questions or when i find out info from doctor i let you know. i really appreciate everyone's comments.
Helpful - 0
anytime..i think those docs are honestly so use to bleeding patients,they dont think about it twice...sonie
Helpful - 0
thank you for responding. that does help assure me that i will be going for something and not nothing.thanks again.
Helpful - 0
in 2003 i had to have uterine ablation and a d&c due to extream extream heavy bleeding that would not stop..when i went to the doc for it,i of course was bleeding,and he still did my exam...hope this helps...sonie
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.