Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Just DX awaiting surgery

Wow, been reading, but hoped I wouldn't be registering. :-)
theres so much great info here.  mine is a bit strange...have complex cyst, all symptoms of OC, normal ca-125, had lapscope last wk. what Dr. thought was endo scar tissue turned out to be cancer.  but at time ovaries, uterus, were neg. pelvic carcinoma with unknown primary.  probable dx will be 1)OC or 2)Primary peritoneal.  whew...big difference. find out this week. just sharing...thanx
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Did they do forzen sections during surgery or did you have to wait on the path report?
Helpful - 0
Just to let you know that all of us on this post are here to support one another - thanks for sharing with us - and BTW you are more than welcome to rant and whine as well - it really does help.
Some of us don't have many answers but there are many online who do, but we feel your concerns right along with you.  And of course many of us are praying for you as well.
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
My thoughts and prayers are with you during this crazy time.  The waiting is the worst.  Hang in there we are with you as is God.
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Hey, I really feel bad for what you are going through right now; it's pure hell at the point you are.  Right now you are in limbo; once you have a diagnosis you can design a plan of action.
It is that "not knowing" that makes us go crazy. My heart goes out to you right now; I hope, somehow, your world will be filled with Peace.
Stay in touch; it will make you feel that someone out there really does understand the chaos just inserted into your life.
We are here, and we really do care about eachother:this is a place we can all go crazy together!
I hope you will be able to feel the sincerety.
Peace be with you.   dian
Helpful - 0
You are in my prayers.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.