Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hello to all of you my sistas!

I just wanted to say that I am reading here everyday. Although I don't post to all I feel I should, you are all very strong and intelligent women and are helping each other IMMENSELY! You are all in in my thoughts and prayers. KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!!!
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
117289 tn?1391712825
As you are in ours, girl!!
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
hey there girl....i was just thinking about you last night,and wondering how you were doing..how have you been feeling??sonie
Helpful - 0
cip
Hi toothfairy. I keep track of all of the postings also -I have wondered how everyone is faring. Hope you are well - if you are ever in the neighborhood here, I'd still love to meet for coffee! We can at least celebrate our respective lack of surgery, to date.......
Helpful - 0
cip
Hi toothfairy. I keep track of all of the postings also -I have wondered how everyone is faring. Hope you are well - if you are ever in the neighborhood here, I'd still love to meet for coffee! We can at least celebrate our respective lack of surgery, to date.......
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.