Aa
A
A
A
Close
108861 tn?1227246048

This week's Surgeries

Hi Gang,
     I know Whiz had surgery today for a complex cyst on her right overy.  She had the left removed in 99 so I guess the plan was to go for a resection to spare the ovary.  Hoping we hear from her soon!
     Mickmanda who is having an exploritory lap with a history of endo goes in tomorrow.  Best wishes Mickmanda and keep your head up!
     Xray also goes in for an exploritory lap on friday after a battle with large rupturing cysts and fluid in her abdomin.  Xray, hang in there and get the answers!
     Please add your dates here as the next three I know about are the Valentime Ladies next week, Busymom, Kkells and Smakosgirl on Feb. 14th.
     Talk to you all soon!  MAry V.
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi everyone,  Last year; when I was going through chemo; one of the nurses at the cancer center said to me, "I can tell, most of the time, who will make it and who won"t. You can tell by the way they walk; their positibe attitude makes all the difference".
Most of the attitude here is very posotive, and I have high hopes for us all!
I wish Peace for all.   dian
Helpful - 0
Just wanted to let you all know how FLOORED and BLOWN AWAY I am by the support, sensitivity and pure kindess you all have show to each other and myself.  Absolutley amazing (brought me to humble tears!!).  God really does send angels to help us through these times (even via the internet now a days!  :)  God bless, Busy
Helpful - 0
Good luck to everyone who is going in seeking answers.  And, thank you to everyone who will be thinking of me on Friday.  I hope I find the answers to help remedy what is going on.
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
My thoughts and prayers are with all of the ladies.  Everyone here is so kind and generous with their time, knowledge and prayers.  What a great group of women (and men).  And yes, it does seem like we have had a lot of surgeries lately!!  God Speed to each and everyone of you.
~Love, Tascha
Helpful - 0
My mom goes in on Valentine's Day as well.  All of you are in my prayers and I beg of all of you to prayer for my mother as well.
Helpful - 0
I hope everyone get the answers they need this wk.
My prayers and best wishes to all. Kat
Helpful - 0
my thoughts and many many prayers are with everyone with upcoming surgeries,as well as those starting there chemo within the next couple weeks...i pray for wonderful outcomes for each and everyone one of you....mikyvicky,you arent wrong,there sure has been a boatload of surgeries....must be in the air....hopefully not my air anymore..lol..but def in the air..sonie
Helpful - 0
Good luck to everyone.  Thinking positive thoughts and praying for happy outcomes for us all.

Julie
Helpful - 0
To everyone...my prayers and best wishes!

(Does it seem like we've had a lot of surgeries here  these past few weeks, or is it just my imagination?!)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.