Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Thanx for the prayers, All

Hi,again, I'm back and a little wiser, not much.  OB says he's pretty sure that they're Hemorrhagic cysts, they grow fast. The one was 4.5cm, the two new ones on the other side are 3.9cm and 2.9cm.  But we DID the CA125, and the back on the BC Pills to try and regulate the menstrals and will recheck in 4 weeks thing.  He gave me something for the nausia, constpation, and upped my percocets.   And after the 4 wk u/s, we'll talk about about which surgery is best for me.  That's it...more waiting for now.  God's working with me and my lack of patience, huh?  But I am more at peace.  Thank you all.  Julie BB
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Good news...I'm so glad you came back and posted.  Now take a Percocet and go rest woman!  =)
Helpful - 0
Hello, I myself am going through similar circumstances. As of yesterday I had my fith ultrasound in four months some cysts are gone and some not. After two months my complex cyst dissapeared , but then I had fluid so I think it has ruptured . I have an app. with gyno/ono Thursday he said if I still had fluid we will do surgery. Oct. of 03 I had a softball size cyst that ruptured and it was granulosa cell tumor (cancer). So it sounds like the same thing has happened again. I was fortunate not to have chemo first time but , if it is back I sure I will this one. Thursday seem so far away I am ready to get things scheduled so I can have a plan , I am a person who likes to plan ahead , especially since I stay at home with my children, I feel the need to plan so I have some control of my life.
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
I am so glad that your dr is working with you.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.  I will wait with you.  Please keep us posted.  Godspeed.
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.