Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Sonie....I am so glad you are okay, sis

(((SONIE)))  I am so glad you posted.  I didn't realize you had until I got an email from Mary V.  (Thanks, Mary!)
I am sorry you had to go through that ****, but hey, you are feeling better and that is what matters.
I have been so sick lately with the flu, but I actually feel  better today.  I am on antibiotics for the pnuemonia in my lungs and I think they  are helping. I actually slept through the night last night.
That was a weird thing you had happen to your incision, wasn't it???....I have never heard of that.  Leave it to you to have the weird stuff.   But, no more LIFTING SHOWER DOORS AND FALLING DOWN STAIRS!!!  Sorry, I had to say that.  LOL.
When I told my dh, Bill, what you did, he just shook his head and said, "She sounds ALOT like you"  "Maybe you two were twins separated at birth".  lol.  He says that because I am ALWAYS doing things I am not supposed to.  Like the day I got home from the hospital (I cannot believe I am telling you this) he went downstairs to put a load of laundry in, and while he was gone, I hurried up and tried to vacuum the living room with my Shark sweeper (it's really light) and he came up and caught me.  I was busted!!!  But, no one can do it right, ya know?  I am a control freak, I think.  Anyway, I have rambled enough. Must be the pain meds I am still having to take.  They gave me Percocet in the hospital and a prescription for it when I left, and it works so much better than the Vicodin, but makes me goofier.
Anyway, luv ya, sis.  So glad you are home.  If you ever want to email me, please do so...at ***@****
Dawn
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
His name is danny and he has been through so much already ,i think it is really starting to take a toll on him now..He is starting to stay tired all the time now and sleeps alot ,but his blood pressure and his pulse has been going stupid...so thanks for praying for him..just gotta have faith..love ya ...lou
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Hey sis we are not going to think anything but good thoughts.  I have faith that you will be fine and come out of this whole thing stonger and better than before.  What a wealth of info you have become for others on this site!  You are truly an inspiration to all of us.  You know you are in my thoughts and prayers.  Love ya!
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
I can't believe that you have had such a tough go of it.  I am so glad that you got another u/s scheduled so quickly.  I am praying for good results for you.  Hopefully you will soon be on the road to a complete recovery.  It just breaks my heart that you have been through so much.  Take it easy when you go back to work!  Luv ya sis.
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Hey girls ,just thought that iwould drop you both a few lines to see how yall are doing..Dawn how are you feeling hun..Hopefully better ...And sonie please tell me that was the last admit to the hospital..Girl you are killing us...Oh just wanted to let yall know that my nephew is having more problems so to keep him in your prayers ..He has come up with a fishers sore in his rectum and has pouchitis and is now bleeding again and is now being put back on home schooling after only being in school for two weeks ....So if you will keep him in your prayers..love you girls..lou
Helpful - 0
Just curious...when was your U/S changed to?  Hope you're feeling better each day!!  =)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.