Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Something dr. said about a cyst 'bursting'...

I have been worried that my daughter's cyst will burst.  Especially with it's size (21 cmx16cm x10cm).  When I expressed my concerns with my daughter (who is getting sicker and having more and more pain)...she told me that the dr. said this cyst will not 'break'.

Is this normal?  I'm I to worry again, that it is something else?  My daughter wouldn't even look at her US or CT scan when dr. offered. But dr. said it had 'globular' things in it.  K

PS: I will be on the road and may miss the naming party for
the 'Alien'.    I will try to check in on Saturday night before I leave.

PPS:  I'm thinking that if a woman has to carry a load like a large cyst and look pregant and go through surgery... she deserves an 'unbaby' shower.  I'm going to try to set something up with my daughter's friends to throw one, once my daughter has recovered.  She deserves it, maybe a few gifts of things she hasn't been able to wear for awhile:  binkini, pretty underthings, etc.  I'll let you all know how that goes.  

K
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
hi i am new here and new to this ,I would like to say any help would be so very grateful.
   I am 39 yrs old and a mother of 3 girls 21,12,and 4. I have a very loving husband and have been married for 14 yrs.
  I was working nights as a cna for 22 yrs now, just out of work now til we can see what is wrong with me, and i am soooo
scare!
   I ended up in the ER friday morning because of low sugar they said it was from not eating and told me to eat 6 small meals a day til it was regulated again. So i did then on that tuesday i had servere right sided pains and ended up in the ER again, this time they did a CT scan and said it looked good except there may be a torsion? I became sick to my stomach and feel light headed all the time now.
  I went for a U/S yesterday and she said she couldn't tell me anything but will say she sees what the CT saw. I am scare what is a torsion and are they usually cancerous? Can they make you sick to your stomach? There is a blockage in my tube too i am so frightened by all of this.
    I have started to grape jucie although and all sorts of things but i am still sick.
   Anyone who can help me please do!
                       thank you,
                           tina2367
Helpful - 0
That is soooo cute, I know I would like to have an "unbaby shower" if I had to deal with all that.
Take care,
(((Raynbow
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
That is a great idea (the shower).  You and your daughter are in my thoughts and prayers.
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.