Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Fluid release

This may be under the TMI category, but on Saturday I felt like I had started my period.  When I checked, what was released was clear.  Have any of you experienced this?  

Thanks,
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I talked to my GYN today, and mentioned my fluid gush, he said it could have been from the polyp, and it may fill out again with liquid.  Or it may be that the polyp was slowly leaking fluid into the uterus, where it was trapped for awhile, and then forced out when I sneezed.
Roz
Helpful - 0
I had this happen also, about a month ago. Only once.  I sneezed and leaked  and thought it was strange, it did not feel like I peed myself, but leaked quite a bit of fluid.  I have a polyp in my uterus, so perhaps it came from it????  (I am well into menopause)
Helpful - 0
I have that clear watery discharge too! Sometimes it is soo much it feels like I peed my pants(TMI) haha.

Bethany :)

I will try and research this!
Helpful - 0
I am so glad I am not alone in experiencing this very embarrasing problem.

Helpful - 0
I have been having the same problem since Dec.  Along with this, my periods are coming earlier, I spot for 3-4 days, then my periods are very heavy with large clots(TMI).  My cramping has become so bad that advil does not touch it.  I was hoping it would be getting better since my cysts disappeared but it has not.
I wish I knew what was causing the watery discharge, too.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.