Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Anyone Have Stomach Cramps, Severe, Constipation 2 1/2 months after Laproscopy

Hi , I was wondering if anyone had any complications such as severe stomach pain,horrible constipation(which I thought I used to have horrible but now thousand times worse) lasting since last Wed with pink blood and diahrea.  I had Laproscopy in Dec and the symptoms right after has been Hot Flashes, Night Sweats.  I had my ovary, tube, removed and the other tube tied or can't remember the technical name.  I had a Dermoid Cyst which was bleeding and the tube was twisted and tortous. I also had an Anaphylactic Reaction and received treatment in surgery.  I also had a few days of fevers but before Wed.  I am thinking I am going to urgent care on Tues.  I am okay laying down with my head elevated but walking hurts.  I am worse when I get hungry and then even worse 30 min or more after I eat.  I had IBS a few years ago but again this is worse than I normally experience and the pain is much different it is all over my stomach and in the center.  Thanks for your help, Crystal
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
117289 tn?1391712825
Welcome,  Perhaps you should go to the ER just to be on the safe side.  You may have an impacted bowel.  Others should be along shortly with more knowledge on the subject.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.  Godspeed
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Thanks for the info. and I am considering it.  I am in a small town where the ER sends you home. I may go to an urgent care. My Dr.'s are two hours away and I just started a new job yesterday but fortunately I was able to sit all day.  I didn't have this problem right after surgery not until last WED. I actually had been experiencing the opposite going on a regular basis which I haven't done that since 2001.  I know I am worried it is from the surgery because 2002, 2003 I had the Endoscopy and Colonoscopy. Thanks for welcoming me, I have actually been on here since a few day after surgery but I just read alot.  Thanks Again, Crystal
Helpful - 0
Hello, and welcome to our little group of special ladies.
For what it is worth, I completely agree with Tascha...you need to be checked.....you need to find out what is going on.
If it is not possible to drive the two hours to your own doctors, then you should go to urgent care, or the ER. It is not fun, but it sounds like it is a real necessity....please don't wait....things might get worse.
Peace to you and your family.
dian
P.S. Congrats on the new job! Now get better so you can keep it!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.