Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Thank you all for your 'Toasts' to me........

Looks like the party was great last night, sorry I missed it.  I read the posts though, and laughed so hard I did pee my pants (just a little..c'mon, we've all done it,right?) LOL.
Tascha, OMG, girl, you cracked me up with the boat name....I told my dh, and he laughed too, that was too funny.

Anyway, yes, I have a blood clot, I guess the surgery and subsequent bedrest contributed to it.  Pretty much sucks, since now I am so scared the blasted thing will break off and go to my lung.  I find myself trying to walk carefully so as not to "jar" it.  I am on blood-thinners for awhile too.  Oh well, that which does not kill me...only makes me stronger.  This too shall pass, right?  

Luv ya all, and love the new name.  The "Battalion"  Thanks, Dian07!!!

Luv and hugs, Dawn.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hello you people seem to know each other rather well.  Is there a chat room I am planning for her to be wrong.  My 25 wedding anniversary is four years away.  My husband doesn't get ordained a deacon for 2 1/2 years and my daughter doesn't graduate with her BA for 16months.  I have heard of people having many remissions and one lady says she has been stage IV for ten years.
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Glad you are home girl, you had us worried!  Take it easy, K!
Luv ya, sis
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.