Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

CT Scan today/Ablation Thursday - and I'm BLEEDING AGAIN.

Good morning everyone.  At least where I'm at it is still morning.

I am so tired. . . After actually not bleeding at all for about 12 days, I started bleeding really severely again yesterday.  I really feel awful.

Anyway, today, I will have a CT scan to check my colon out, but it is also to be checking out my pelvic organs and hopefully, will be useful rather than having an ultrasound in a week or two like I'm supposed to.  We'll see.

As I posted, I'm going to have an endometrial ablation.  I was told it would be within the month, hopefully, but the gynocologist's office called this morning and said he wanted to get it done sooner rather than later and made a spot for me Thursday.  This happened before I'd had a chance to call and tell him I was bleeding to death again.  Maybe this'll at least stop me from having to get a transfusion or something.  My husband is actually concerned enough to tell me he thinks I need to find out if I may need one.  I guess I'm looking pretty rough. . . I know I feel very tired, and very cold.  I know my hemotocrit was pretty low last week when I wasn't bleeding.  I can't imagine what it is now, but I'm going to see if it can be checked today while I'm at the medical center for the CT scan.

I'm rambling now.  Gotta drink my yummy apple smoothie, half anyways, in about 30 minutes.  Wish me luck and any prayers would be appreciated as well.  Love, hugs and God bless.  Barb
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
117289 tn?1391712825
Oh, girl you know you are in my thoughts and prayers.  Godspeed
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Thinkin' 'bout ya', let us know when you know somethin'.
(((Raynbow
Helpful - 0
Oh brother eh, what a drag.  I am sure thinking about how it went for you today.  It's great that you got the CT scan.  
That amemia is rotten.  I'd didn't realize how truly terrible I was feeling until I got a bit better!  No energy, freezing cold, also I had a terrible time concentrating on anything, and felt very depressed.
Let us know how you are
Love and prayers, Katie
Helpful - 0
Hey, girl..
What a drag....wish I could help...sounds like your husband is worried also....I hope this whole thing gets cleared up for you "this week".
Soon you will find Peace, as this whole ordeal will be in your past!
Peace to you and your husband.
dian
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.