Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ablation Tomorrow a.m.

Hi all.

Just putting this up now.  Busy schedule this afternoon and evening.  I'll have my ablation at 9:30 tomorrow morning.  There'd been a little question as to whether it would happen or not because I was bleeding so badly again, but this morning, things just stopped as if a valve had been turned.  Don't know for how long though.  Since this bleeding picked up again I have a real pattern going.  Bad headache, profuse sweating, start to bleed like crazy for about three days then stop like shutting off a light switch, really bad headache, and so on and so forth. . .  My head is absolutely killing me right now and my pits are soaked.  Really sucks.  But by tomorrow at this time at least the bleeding should be stopped for awhile.

Take care, love, hugs and God bless, Barb
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
117289 tn?1391712825
Barb I hope this helps you.  I don't know how you get through it.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.  Godspeed
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Hey!  Just wanted you to know I will be thinking of you and praying that the ablation does the trick.  I had a quick recovery from mine, and I hope you will, too, but don't push it.  Get the rest you need even if it means "milking it" for a while :)
Let us know how you are feeling when you get a chance.
Helpful - 0
Hi, Barb, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.  I hope the ablation at least solves your bleeding.  Best wishes!
Helpful - 0
Hi Moosie,

I'll sure be thinking of you tomorrow. The ablation should help you alot, you will really start seeing the results soon. I couldn't believe the difference it made to me. It was so nice to be free for awhile from the bleeding! You'll feel some deep menstrual cramps when you first wake up, but within just a few hours it will be much better. We're looking forward to hearing from you as soon as you feel up to writing.
Take care and God bless,
Robin
Helpful - 0
Good luck tomorrow, take care of yourself, sure hope it works for you...
Love and prayers, Katie
Helpful - 0
Thankyou for your kind comments and well wishes to me in an earlier thread. I never cease to be amazed by the selflessness of the women here. I wish you a good nights rest and I hope that all tomorrow all your pain are removed and your body will be renewed. Much love.
Helpful - 0
121033 tn?1202886794
Add my good wishes to all those previous! Hope it's successful for you Barb!
Helpful - 0
Go get 'em Barb!!!! Cindi
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.