Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Back to the doctor, again.

Well Ladies, I had to go to the Urgent Care thingy tonight. I ended up not being able to walk from being in so much pain. If someone would of asked me on the scale of 1 to 10 I would of said an 11. I wait around for like an hour, then I get taken back and I had and awesome male nurse. Doctor comes in asks me whats going on and He said that my cyst is large. He was VERY nice. He was totally for me getting this out even tho I am on the larger side of life. He told me the risks which I knew already. But he said that this is crazy what they are doing to me. I ended being drugged up very well. Two shots in the butt and 3 Tyenol pills. I am floating on something. The doctor gave me a Rx for the stuff he shot in my butt but in pill form, HydroMorphine aka Big Brother to Morphine. I am going to be very happy for a few days. I was so excited to have a doctor on my side for once!! I asked him to order and ultrasound to see if the stupid thing got bigger because if it did then they would have a better chance at taking it out. 6cm is bigger than 5 cm. Last check it was 5.3 or .8 but still Pretty stinking huge.

I am still drugged up and sorry for the spelling and stuff. I am just about to sleep and sleep well for a very long time.

Have a good day, I might not be able to check this for a bit. Due to the fact I have found a pain medince that takes the pain away...*does a dance*

-Lois
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
117289 tn?1391712825
I am glad you have some pain releif, even for a short period.  Hopefully you will get this thing removed and be able to move on with your life.  Did the er dr. recommend another gyn?  You should find one who will not just pat you on the head and send you home.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.  Post when you can.
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
the Doc said to try my ob once more because he even recomends her. If nothing comes from that gently ask for another ob at a diffrent clinc.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.