Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

This is Dawn's husband, Bill

Hi this is Dawn's husband, Bill.  She asked me to post to you all to let you know how she is.  She is in the hospital with an infection that they think is her kidney since they found blood in her urine.  A large quantity of it.  She is undergoing some tests today and I imagine we will know more afterwards.  
She thinks alot of you women on here and did not want any of you worrying about her.
I will do the worrying for all of us.
If she cannot post sometime in the next day or so, I will let you all know more.  
Thanks for being here for my wife.
Regards,
Bill
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thank you for posting...YES we have all been very worried about her!  We were just wondering  about her in another thread.  Thank you Bill...tell her she's getting prayers and we miss her.
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Thank you so much for letting us know how Dawn is doing.  Please tell my sister that I am praying for her and you and that she has a speedy recovery.  Godspeed
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Thanks Bill, and give her my best and a great big hug too, if it doesn't hurt.  Love, hugs and God bless, Barb
Helpful - 0
Yes, thank you for the update, and yes, we are indeed worried about her!   Please send her our prayers and best wishes!
Helpful - 0
Thank you Lord,for helping her to take the advice. Please heal her. Amen.
Helpful - 0
Hi Bill - thanks for giving us the update on Dawn - we were all wondering how she's doing - give her a big hug from the Battalion - hope that infection gets looked after - Best wishes to you both.  Spice
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.