Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

So much reading to do!

Hi, just checking in.

Had endo removed, left ovary and tube removed, right tube tied, and had hysteroscopy, D&C and ablasion done Friday. Have not been able to read and now there are like a thousand posts to read to see what has been going on!

I am still a little sore and am being very careful but feel like I turned a corner today. Am having no cramping...that actually lasted only 2 days. Some pain with inscisions and where they rummaged around in there. I tell them when they ask how I'm doing that I feel like someone stabbed me a few times or something...they say they did...so then I say well then I'm okay. But I had a reaction to most likely the whole event, including bad head cold at time of surgery and have a giant fever blister on whole upper lip and area between lip and nose. I look like I was in a terrible accident or something.

I will be able to sit on the computer Thurs and Fri some. Hubby was watching our granddaughters for the last 3 days...doing my job...and it was just too much to be in the living room. It is so hard not to scoop up the little ones. ANd they don't understand why I can't.But I just wanted you to know I am still here, doing well and will get back on here soon to read about you all.   Hope everyone is hanging in there!   Cindi

5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Welcome back! And, yes, there's alot to read...I'm gettin' behind overnight because there's been so many posts lately!
Happy Healing!
(((Raynbow
Helpful - 0
Glad you are doing well.  Keep it up!
Helpful - 0
Good.  It appears that you are doing as well as can be expected.   The pain and discomfort should last only a week or two, depending on how much "rummaging around" they did.  Now, just rest and relax, and get well soon!
Helpful - 0
Good to see you back.  I hope your reports come back quickly  with benign readings.
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Glad you are back and on the RS.  I know what you mean about the fever blisters.  I get them too when I am really stressed.  Take it easy and come back when you can.  Godspeed
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.