Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
123128 tn?1189755827

ok this is totally off topic but i just wanna know

This is not a question about cancer or anything....

like i have said many times i am 34 weeks pregnant and lately i have noticed that at times my belly button area gets really sore like sometimes i get a sharpe pain in it LOL now i dunno if thats normal or if i should worry. I heard something like my uterus is pushing against that area but would that really cause my belly button to hurt? I know this is probably a stupid question but i know theres alot of you who have children and maybe know what i am talking about or at least i hope you do
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
OH MAN do I ever remember that!  It felt totally bruised all the time. Scared me a lot.  I think it is just that tissue around there or something, I dunno but I remember it hurt. Wait til it pops right out, charming. You know what else? I had these really weird lumps all over my belly that hurt like crazy...guess what they were?  Yep, fibroids.  They grew and they hurt when I was preggers. They went down after the little ones arrived.
Gee, everything hurts when you are pregnant!
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Oh yes, the fond memories are returning.  The bellybutton poking out was surely the funniest!
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Yep, I remember it to - your inny will turn to an outy.
Helpful - 0
123128 tn?1189755827
HAHA thats funny mine is popping out too but i had a very very very deep innie but it kinda hurts sometimes and i told my doctor and they were like "thats ok" and id idn't get any answers i figured everything was fine but ya never know. And this is my first pregnancy so i am experiencing some weird things lol but thank you for your input
Helpful - 0
I remember it well! I have a 3 and 4 yr old!  I too have a deep innie....so, the poking out of Mt. Navel totally helped me keep it cleaned out!
(((Raynbow
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.