Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
108861 tn?1227246048

Cyber Party Part II

Maxed out the first thread, Good Party!  Mary V.
13 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I pooped out just as the party was widing up!   Yes I would def have your thyroid checked.  My doc says it goes hand in hand with depressin and anxiety.  If your mom is on synthroid than it coudl run in the family.  That in and of itself will make you feel like ****.
Helpful - 0
121033 tn?1202886794
How about a frozen mocha mousse (made with tia maria and kahlua and hazelnut spread)??? Too rich for the midriff???
Helpful - 0
HEY YOU I wondered where you were tonight!  How are you???
OK I am toddling off to bed..... different time zones on here too eh!
Take care Dawn, Love, Katie (somewhat calmer now but still hormonally chalLENGEd)
Helpful - 0
really, I AM going to bed, honest, just kind of.... gritting my teeth....about to lose my surgical virginity or somethin'!!!!
EEEEKKK! OK it can't be THAT bad!!! GOD I am laughing so hard here!
CYA tomorrow!  Love ya too, Katie
Helpful - 0
121033 tn?1202886794
Well of course I'm wide awake! It's only 5.30 pm here. Just popped in and did a little grocery shopping for school tomorrow, but I'm back now. Wonder if anyone over there is still up?
Helpful - 0
To anotherkatie.  I have read the whole Outlander series from beginning to end.  I just bought the last one published last year.  It was Snow and Ashes.  They are not really bodice rippers.  Yes, there is a great love story but a lot history.  Any one who has read them just have to say, to someone else who has read,  "Jamie" and they sigh.  Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.  I read a lot, even packages of things.
Helpful - 0
Hi,

I'm dissapointed that I missed out on the party, it cheered me up last weekend. It look as though I'm late its 10pm in Sydney. I went out to the Blue Mountains with my boyfreind for the day. I hope that you are all well. Katie I hope that you had a romantic night.....heee heee!!!!
And Vixen how was the fish? I wish that I had a hubby who brings home fish.
Hows your new car Raven Lady?
I take it that know one has heard from the Oprah Winfrey show? Maybe we should start stalking them!!!
Anyway I hope that its a better week for everyone. Although in America its only Sunday.
I was meant to pick up my ultrasound results 10 days ago as I don't want them sent to the doctor, I would rather read them myself so hopefully I will get there tomorrow. I haven't posted my own thread yet as its such along story.
Have a good Sunday in America and Canada. And have a good start to the week tomorrow Vixen.
Hi to Mid as well!!!

Take care

Kate from Oz xxx
Helpful - 0
121033 tn?1202886794
Hi Katie - haven't read that book, but one I did read during my convalesence and really enjoyed was Cathy Kelly's "Just Between Us". Anyone else read this one?
Helpful - 0
121033 tn?1202886794
Mmmm, sure come on over!! Sometimes I pan fry it, but mostly just wrap it in foil with some lemon and a little butter and bake in the oven. Delicious!! Not sure where Mid has got to. I posted a response to her the other day but no response back. Hope she's okay. Plus there's now also Kate from Sydney. If you gals are reading, come on in!!
Helpful - 0
121033 tn?1202886794
Cough ... blink, blink! Umm gee thanks Raven! I'm rocking now and building up a bank of waves and they're headed your way ... WATCH OUT!!
Helpful - 0
121033 tn?1202886794
All by myself.... don't wanna be ..... all by myself, anymoooooore...........! Nite, nite. See you tomorrow!
Helpful - 0
121033 tn?1202886794
I'll toast mine too! He and my 2 boys have been down the coast fishing this weekend and I phoned him to say I was going into town, should I buy a lemon, lime or ...... sausages. He phoned back and said "Babe, you can buy lemons and limes!!" YAY .. fresh fish for dinner at my house!!
Helpful - 0
OK, this might be too off topic, but I told my neighbor I couldn't focus on anything, and I was looking for a good read that wouldn't depress me, upset me, or bog me down! She recommended a book to me by Diana Gabaldon, The Outlander.  I could only find the second one, Dragonfly in Amber, but I got it anyway.  Looks a bit too "bodice ripper" for my taste, but it must be good, as it the Outlander is sold out everywhere! Any of you read it?

And THIS might just be Too Much Information, but I was told I couldn't have a bath for 4 weeks so LOOK OUT LADIES I'M A JUMPIN' INTO THE HOT TUB RIGHT NOW!!!!!  I was also told not to have "relations" with my DH for 4 weeks....well... it's been 4 weeks to the nanosecond....do I dare?  Or will I scream (and NOT from passion!!!) Guess it's kinda like falling off the bike or the horse or whatever it is you fall off.... gotta get back in the saddle sooner or later eh!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.