Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

CA-125 results

I got my CA125 results today and I'm doing the happy dance!!!!!  It was 6!!  

Also, my women's wellness doctor called.  She had surgery herself and was out last week and this week, but she checked her messages.  When she saw all the tests that I had been having, she just wanted to call and check on me.  How is that for a great doctor?  She is recovering from surgery but spent 30 minutes on the phone with me answering all my questions.  She also told me that if the surgeon tries to put me on the waiting list for surgery, to call her and that she will force them to do it sooner.  She said that I have never been a whiner about pain, but if I am saying that I'm hurting and asking for medicine for it, then I need it taken care of immediately.

I feel so much better about all of this.  I just wish I didn't hurt.  The tramadol isn't really helping that much.  I can't lay on my stomach or on my right side without pain.  And it hurts to sit.  But, looks like the end is in sight for me!

Hope everyone is feeling hopeful and happy today!
Cathy
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
117289 tn?1391712825
I am dancing right along with you!!  I am so happy for you.
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Oh that's great!  I'm jealous of your doctor!  Good for you, I knew they were out there somewhere!  :::happy dance:::
Helpful - 0
Congratulations, that is wonderful news! Thank goodness someone has a nice doctor, that was great to hear. Hang in there...almost over....
Love Katie
Helpful - 0
SO HaPPPPEEEEEE!!!!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.