Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Anyone heard from xray?

Just curious...seems like I haven't seen her post in a while.  Hope you're ok!
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I was wondering that this week, too. She had mentioned that one of the  other sites asked her not to give medical advice as if she were a doctor or some such nonsence....as if we were not smart enough to not take just anyone's word as gospel and need to be sensored!  

I certainly hope she knows we all love her and GREATLY value her opinions as she IS an important link to info that she has learned that we have not. Everyone here can give info and we all have to do our own research in the end. But sharing our knowledge and opinions is what this is about.

Hope you are okay. I know there is also the factor of getting better and not wanting or needing to dwell on a sitiation that we are trying to get past. We all go through so much and for so long so if she doesn't need us anymore that is truely wonderful...wish I didn't feel the need to be here. But if you are out there lurking say Hi. Xrayu2!   Cindi
Helpful - 0
I am still here. I just have not had alot of time to sit and post.  My middle child has been running a really high fever without cause and her blood work is all screwed up. I have her for labs and to the doctor several times in the past week and have not been missing work(I only work part time).  The viral tests are negative and nothing has grown in a culture. We have been struggling with health issues with her for while.  My son and husband,now, have the flu.  Lots of gripes and complaints!! I saw my GP and she says that I could go for a second opinion from a gyn not in the area but she feels that a hysterectomy would be the best option at this point.  She says that it could all look perfectly normal and ovca be hiding for it is so sneaky.  AND, a friend's cousin(35) just died with ovca. She has been fighting it for 11 years.  It finally spread to her liver and brain.  She found out she had ovca during her pregnancy. She had so many treatment(radiation) that they could do no more-she stopped the chemo a few months ago because it was making her so sick and there was truly no more that they could do.  But I am here and look for threads that may benefit form somthing I have to offer. Thank you both for being concerned.
Helpful - 0
Geez, I know how hard it is to have a sick kid but it sounds like you are way out numbered! I hope they all get better soon and you are able to keep up yourself. It is good to know you are still around even if swamped with caretaking duties. Take care of yourself, too.   Cindi
Helpful - 0
Sorry about your child...very upsetting.  I'm glad you're around.  I hope everything gets figured out soon.  Take care.
xoxo
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.