Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Still the luckiest person I know!

Gail, Aussie, Kate4, Spicg, Tasha ...I am letting you guys know  my good news first....CA125 of 3.5 !!!!!
I go for my pap, mamogram etc on Monday, April 1.....I am not concerned with those tests.
I just wish we could all get those same results.....thank you for sharing my anxieties.
Peace to all.
dian
15 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
good for you!  go play the lottery!  Sounds like you are on a streak!
Helpful - 0
Just read your post and I'm so THRILLED for you! What a great day! You are such an inspiration to me and so many others. It is only fitting that you came back with such a low number......WAHOOO!!!!!! I think you should get a copy of the test results, enlarge it, frame it, and hang it on a wall!! Here's a big hug for you (((((((   ))))))))))))).
Robin
Helpful - 0
Hey Girl, I am so happy for you. Can't do that happy dance for real, but I'm dancing in my mind for you!!!!!!!
Helpful - 0
Hi Dian,

Is it you that has a dog called Pokey? See you at the Battalion/Cyster Party.

Kitty Cat Kate xxx
Helpful - 0
That is great news.  I remember how anxious you were about the approaching check up.  How great to get that first "all clean" bill.  I can imagine how you are savoring this.  I am celebrating with you!!!
Helpful - 0
I just read your note, hey no worries I knew you meant me too!
Love ya, Katie (one of the many!)
Helpful - 0
106886 tn?1281291572
And, from one of the Mary's .... Words cannot explain the relief you are feeling. How wonderful. Mary
Helpful - 0
Oh right on! Thatta girl! (must be all that sauerkraut)
Now we really can party hardy on Saturday.  
That is just the best news  :)
Love, Katie
Helpful - 0
107366 tn?1305680375
COMMUNITY LEADER
WONDERFUL!  Just one more example in a long long line of them that proves God answers prayers!  I am so happy to hear your good news.  You're right, Katie...it must be all that sauerkraut....or maybe it's the orange hair!  Thanks so much for letting us know.

Gail :)
Helpful - 0
Congratulations! Definitely a reason to celebrate this weekend!
Helpful - 0
Every single one of you women are reason enough for me to celebrate and party at the drop of a hat!!!!! You guys are the ones that make me laugh, sigh, cry, think and dream.......and, I did all that, because of you......long before the news of today.
You are all very special and individual......there is our reason for celebration this week-end!
Peace Ladies....Peace to us all.
dian
Helpful - 0
Hi Dian,

Thats excellents news. We will be thinking of you on Monday (Thats my Tuesday in Oz). It sounds as though you are feeling alot better, so does that mean you are going to be a Battalion Party Host this weekend?

Hope you are having a good evening.

Aussie / Kiwi Cyster Kate xxx
Helpful - 0
121033 tn?1202886794
THAT IS SOOOOO GREAT!!!! YOU'LL BE IN THE MOOD FOR A PARTY THIS WEEKEND - YAY!!
Helpful - 0
Hey, kiddo...so sorry, in my excitement and race to get my happy news here for you guys to read, I left your name out of the equation!  Please forgive me my oversight.
Peace to you.
dian
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
I AM DANCING FOR YOU DIAN!!!!!  THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER:-)))
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.