Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

To Vixen 28

Hi Vixen,

Just checking how you are? How was your first day back at work after surgery? I hope that you made it through the day okay. Did they let you have an afternoon nap?

Its getting colder!!!

Hopefully see you at the Battalion party.

Take care

Cyster Kate xxx
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi Raven Lady,

I wish that I was off to Utah? Its great that you are back in jeans thats a good sign.

Isn't it past your bedtime? It must be the middle of the night in the U.S.

I'm glad that autumn is here its been to hot.

Speak to you at the Batallion party. I need a laugh.

Kitty Cat Kate xxx
Helpful - 0
121033 tn?1202886794
We'll make a supreme effort - mind you I'm nearly ready for bed when it appears some of you gals are still up (must be close to and sometimes even past midnight in your neck of the woods!) Kate appears to have lots of trouble sleeping so perhaps she'll be the stayer of the Oz gals. Whatya say Kate??
Helpful - 0
Hi Cysters,

I hope to be around for the Battalion tommorrow, it will be a bit hard if I have to go out with my boyfriend, I guess I could take the laptop with me....heee heeee.

Raven Lady you had me laughing with the idea of wearing a Cat suit with an elastic waist, on a Battalion protest. Is this going to be the uniform for the Battalion Cysters? Maybe I could wear a Kangaroo suit with an elastic waist. I'm sick of wearing elastic waists at the moment I seem to be living in pajama pants as my tummy is always blowing up....Grrr grrr

I hope that you are well Raven Lady.

No doubt you are cooking something yummy Vixen!!!

My boyfriend wants to go to the movies tonight and I wish that I could wear my pjamas.

Vixen not long until daylight savings!!!

Take care

Kitty Cat Kate xxx
Helpful - 0
121033 tn?1202886794
Thanks Kate! My first day back was great. Busy, but handled it well. The kids were so sweet, coming up to the office to welcome me back!! I was exhausted last night though, but had to stay up til 11.20 pm to watch the end of "How to lose a guy in 10 days"! Fun! It's very cool down here today. The wind is icy. Just heard that the forecasted snow has begun to fall in Thredbo and Perisher - YAY for the snow bunnies!! How are you feeling? I'll catch up with you at the party tomorrow!! C U.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.