Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

GOD IVE MISSED YALL

I HAVE MISSED YALL SO MUCH. I HAVENT BEEN ON HERE LATELY BECAUSE I LET MY PHONE GET DISCONECTED NOT THINKING ABOUT MY INTERNET BECAUSE OF HAVING SO MANY MINUTES FOR MY CELL PHONE, I THOUGHT THAT I DIDNT NEED MY HOME PHONE..BOY WAS I WRONG.GOD I HAVE MISSED EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU....MARY WHERE ARE YOU...OH AND I STARTED MY NEW JOB AND I WORK SIX DAYS A WEEK...BUT I AM STILL HAVING BLADDER PROBLEMS AND BOWEL PROBLEMS AND PAIN IN THE ABDOMEN..GO FIGURE..LOVE  AND HUGGS LOU
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
yea i still have the same email.feel free to email me.. would love to hear from you....
Helpful - 0
Hey, Lou!  Great to see you posting again!  A friend of mine was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia, and she has been given a diet to follow, as well as an excercise plan, and medications.   Personally, it sounded to me like she needed the medication in order to tolerate the meal plans and exercise! She has not been on the plan long enough to know if it works, though.
Helpful - 0
I am so sorry to hear about sonie..She has been through so much .. I cant believe she had to go back in for surgery..and then the the wrecks. that is unbelievable..God be with her and her family...And i hate to hear what they are doing to you with your job sister ,that is terrible....
Helpful - 0
YEA I WENT FOR MY CHECK UP AND THEY PUT ME ON MEDS FOR DEPRESSION CALLED LEXAPRO BUT I CANT AFFORD THEM JUST YET.AND THEY SAID THAT I STILL HAVE IMFLAMMATION SET UP AND THAT THEY ARE GONNA CHECK ME  FOR FIBROMYALGIA WHEN I GO BACK ON THE 21ST OF APRIL..I HAVE BEEN HAVING ALOT OF PROBLEMS HERE LATELY ,SO YA KNOW HOLDING DOWN A JOB IS TAKING EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE NOT TO QUIT..BUT WE NEED THE MONEY..THE IMFLAMMATION THING IS STARTING TO BE BOTHERSOME MORE THAN USUAL ,IT IS NOT JUST THE STOMACH ANYMORE..MY WHOLE BODY HURTS...
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Hey girl, glad to hear from ya!  I hear ya about the job.  Sorry to hear that you are still having problems.  Have you been to the dr. lately?  I wish there was something that I could do for you.  You know you are in my thoughts and prayers.  Luv ya sis!
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.