Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hi Kateno4

Hi Kate...

So glad to hear that you are getting out a bit! Did you get to the movies last night? You are too funny. I know how problematic blowing off in public can be...but blowing off makes it sound far cuter! I love those kiwi terms!
At work, I have a very small office...you can just imagine how blowing off in there can be quite an embarrasment for me!

How big are those kangaroos? I would love to see one hopping in and out of the bushes!

So happy to hear that you will be going in for a scan on Tues...

I am also heading out in a bit...but will check back in when I get home. Hope your day is going well!

Marcy
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi Snorchy,

Hope you are having a goodweekend. I just got home, a couple of hours has turned into 1 day. I missed out on the Cyber party again. Sundays are the only days that I get to spend with Honey Bun (thats my Boyfreinds nick name).

How is your boyfreind?

I didn't make it to the movies last night, my tummy was to blown up and uncomfortable.

We have little Kangaroos and big Kangaroos but I can't tell the difference between a Wallaby and Kangaroo. They are so funny I wish that I saw them more often.

We have a Hare hanging around with a white cotton ball tale, he/she is now called Bun, Bun.

The parrots have become so greedy now that they have discovered the pot plant hanger full of seeds, so I got them another 2 bags.

Daylight savings has ended today.

Hows your Gas? I agree theres nothing worse than blowing off in a small confined space. Hopefully we will all be rid of our blowing off habits!!!

Have a goodnight.

Take care

Kitty Cat Kate xxx
Helpful - 0
Hi Raven Lady,

We are trying to keep the party going and hoping that the British and Scottish Girls will join in. Its only 7.15pm here in Sydney.

I have had bad hayfever and my Thai freind gave me a yellow tablet, apparently its a Thai version of a anti hystermine, its relaxing!!! Doesn't go well with the Moet champagne (I wish that I could have some Moet!!!).

Hope you are sleeping well.

Kate xxx
Helpful - 0
Good morning Kate...I hope you slept well and are feeling good today. I missed the party last night as we were out for the evening, and I was so tired when we got home, I fell asleep in seconds! What is Bermuda TRiangle and did you stay awake for it?

Do the kangaroos mostly live in the outback, or are they near the city too? I wish you could send me a photo...I think they are so cute!

So glad that you will be going for ct scan tomorrow...

What did you & your boyfriend do yesterday? My boyfriend is great...I am so lucky and even with all of my blowing off, he was wanting to know my ring size this week!

Hope your day is going well so far...not sure what time it is there...here in LA it is 10:30 in the morning...really it is 9:30 but we put the clocks ahead 1 hour last night too!

Marcy
Helpful - 0
Hi,

It sounds as though you have had a good weekend. Have you picked a ring yet or is he picking one out for you?....SO EXCITING!!!

I have been out all morning, not feeling well my Tummy is blown up and I havehad bad hayfever and now feel fluey.

The Gyno receptionist called back but my phone battery went dead...grrr ggrrrr, she left a message and said that she would call back tomorrow morning. I called back and left another message. Sorry to complain its getting me down all these gyno problems and especially after all the excessive bleeding and pain last week.

The Kangaroo's don't live in the City, but they can habitat in more rural bushy areas on the outskirt of the city. I'm living in a secluded area on 1 acre or more near the river so they like it here. I took a few photos a month ago but they didn't turn out to well, as they hop away very quickly.

We could start a Blowing Off Club next!!!

Hope you are having a nice relaxing Sunday and that you aren't to gassy!!!

Did you want to swap email addresses?

Take care

Kate xxx
Helpful - 0
Hi Kate...

So sorry to hear that you are still in pain! Ugh...makes things so icky. Why is the receptionist calling you? I hope they are not changing or cancelling your appointment for tomorrow!

I do think we should start a blowing off club...we can be co-presidents! I have never been president of a club before...would be quite an honor, don't you think?

My weekend was pretty good...I am now working on my thesis. Ugh..and am feeling a bit crampy & nauseas. I am complaining too...I just wish this cyst would go away, as I am sure you feel the same way!

My boyfriend definitely wants to pick out a ring on his own, but he knows what I want. Now I just have to be patient as this is truly his moment!

It sounds so beautiful where you live. Although I have a nice backyard, I still live in a city with lots & lots of people, noise & pollution, and certainly no kangaroos! But we do have squirrels & possums & crows!

I would very much like to exchange email addresses...how would we go about that on here though?
Marcy
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.