Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cyber Party No 3

Hi Vixen,

I don't have a recipe for Apple Snapps do you? It would be yummy I love home made snapps. I don't think that it will last long at the party.

The yellow tablet has made me feel relaxed. She said that its an anti hystomine. I read the bottle but it was in Thai. I'll send some your way. I think that with the heat of the spa and the apple snapps it will do the trick!!!

I wonder if any of the British or Scottish Cysters will join soon.

I want to watch the Bermuda Triangle tonight.

Kate xxx
36 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey Cysters,

Tascha you are up early!!! I'm confused with all the time differences as well Mid!!!

Whats the time where you are Tascha? I thought that you would be sleeping in after last nights party.

A strong coffee and danish sounds yummy. What kind of biscuits are you having? I eat alot at these parties!!!

Vixen is going to make some home made apple snaps for the next party...heee heeee....Yummy!!!

I don't no what is in these Thai tablets. I'm trying to keep awake for the Bermuda Triangle.

How old is your son Mid? Hey do you mind me asking are you in the East, West, North, or South Sydney? I'm at the start of the lower Blue Mountains but its temporary, our home is in Port Stephens, but we have to be in Sydney for work.

Kiwi Kate xxx
Helpful - 0
It looks as though the party may be starting again....>Whooo hoooo!!!

Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
It is 7:09 am here in Southern Maryland (near Washington DC).  I need to leave at 8:00am to be at the ball park.  Softball and baseball tournaments today.  At least my kids are playing at parks that are about 10 miles away from each other, so I'll get to see both of them play.  It's only going to be about 53degrees here, kinda cool.  But no worries - It's softball/baseball season!
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
105530 tn?1279585282
Mid

My son is 13 and because he was so sick last week he was not able to do all this school work and he thought he would tell me that it is all due in tomorrow.

I'm in the west about  40 mins from where you are.

I need more coffee got to keep awake help my son.
Helpful - 0
I hope that your son is feeling better. 6 assignments thats alot of assignments to get done.

Have an extra strong coffee.

Kate

Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Let me pour you a cup.  How do you take it?
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Its 9.20pm here, its weird to think that you are just starting your day. I'm getting confused and keep on thinking that tomorrow is Sunday not Monday after talking to the American Cysters.

Enjoy your Softball Tournament.

I take it thats 53 degrees Farenheit? We go by Celsius here, that would be pretty hot!!!

Have a good day

Kate
Helpful - 0
105530 tn?1279585282
Mid

White with no suger please milk in first sorry to be fussy but it does taste nice that way to me.
Hope your kids have fun playing there sport today and that do well.
Yes Karen 6 is alot we are only doing 2 DH is helping with the art one as i could not draw to save myself.
So we are all helping.
He is feeling alot better thank you at least he not as tired as he was i have never seen him sleep that mucjh not snice he was a baby.
My other two have crashed out they got to get used of the time changeing.
Mid
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Here you go, just the way you like it.  Anyone else?  I'll be leaving soon, so carry on and I will check in later. (the later I check  in the better, that means everyone is winning!)
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
OK ladies, we are off to the ball park.  Wish us luck!!  Everyone have a glorious day!
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Good luck at the Softball game. I hope that your teams win!!!

I'm off to bed now!!!

Take care everyone and have a good day wherever you are.

Kiwi/Aussie Kate xxx
Helpful - 0
105530 tn?1279585282
Mid

Good night Karen sleep well.
We are finshed with the homeowrk so i to am off to bed Goodnight all.
May you all have a great Sunday and for Vixen and Karen enjoy your sleep because i know i will be.

NIght all

Mid
Helpful - 0
121033 tn?1202886794
Yeah I too will watch the Bermuda Triangle. Just getting dinner reading here - tropicanos (actually just open sandwich with ham, pineapple, asparagus, tomato and melted cheese) YUMM!!
Helpful - 0
That sounds like a yummy easy Sunday night dinner. I'm to drowsy to cook now.

Enjoy your dinner.

I hope that I'm still awake for the Bermuda.

Kate
Helpful - 0
121033 tn?1202886794
Looks like noone else is gonna join us at this point Kate. I'll check in later to see if anyone has jumped in, otherwise, enjoy The Triangle (if you've managed to stay awake!) See ya on the flip side.
Helpful - 0
No worries,

Enjoy the Bermuda. I think I'll be asleep soon!!!

Have a goodnight.

Speak to you soon

P.S. Did you see 60 minutes update on the Ovarian Cancer Segment?

Kate xxx
Helpful - 0
105530 tn?1279585282
Mid

Wow three threads that just rocksssss us aussies keeping the party going.Lets have a drink to the thrid thread. yayyyyyyy

(I get really lost working out the time differnce.):S

I kinda popping in and out he his now looking up all about the piano.

I would not like to be a high school child anymore not with all these asignments he has 6 going all at once and he only in year 8 kids can not be kids anymore.

Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Good Morning Cysters!  Coffee is on and so is the pot of tea. Got some fresh biscuits and cheese danish, yum!  Dig in!
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
105530 tn?1279585282
Mid

Good morning ~Tascha hope you had a greatttttttt sleep?

Thanks for the coffee and the fresh biscuts yummyyyy.
What you got planed for today?
Whats the weather looking like there?

Mid
Helpful - 0
121033 tn?1202886794
Pav?? Pavlova - like a big meringue and filled with whipped cream and then decorated with whatever, but usually strawberries, banana, kiwi fruit, passionfruit. Delicious!! G'day to one and all. It's now 7.10 am and I'm getting the kids ready for school and me ready for work. I'll check in when I get home this pm. Have a great day!
Helpful - 0
http://www.joyofbaking.com/Pavlova.html

Hi RavenLady,
The site I posted above has a recipe for Pavlova (Pav).  Australia claims it as their invention and New Zealand claims it as theirs.  Quite frankly, I don't care, I'm just pleased it was invented.  
Once the Pav is made, you can decorate it however you like.  One of my family's fav is when I finely chop strawberries, kiwi fruit and banana's and arrange over the whipped cream and then sprinkle with grated chocolate. (When time is short, Cadbury's 'flake' comes in handy to sprinkle all over it.)
You can also get a tub of marscapone and add to the cream and whip them together.  This adds a slightly different taste...less sweet.
If you want a less free form look to your Pav, you could line a cake tin with baking paper and place the mix in there.  I would suggest having an extra long strip of baking paper which extends either side of the pan to help lift the pav out of the tin, or sandwich the pan between two cooling racks and turn out that way.

I hope this helps.

Peace to you and your loved ones.

icey
Helpful - 0
and... can you Aussie gals explain the Bermuda Triangle? I think we have a different one!
Helpful - 0
We must have been writing about the Pav around the same time...lol...you beat me to it.
Hope you and your children have a great day, vixen.

Take care everyone.
God bless.
icey

Helpful - 0
Hi Katie,
Not sure what you want to know exactly, but there are 7 'Bermuda triangles'.
There are 4 in the Southern Hemisphere and 3 in the Northern Hemisphere.  They are arranged something like this...

*  *  *  *  (imagine this is going around the globe)

Only one of these touches onto land, and I believe it is this one which is the famous bermuda triangle.

Hope this helps.

icey
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.