Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

4.1 cm complex mass on left ovary

In the month of may last year 2005 when I went for a sonography I was made aware that I had a cyst measurin 5.6*3.9 cms in my left ovary. However after that I have been taking homeopathy medicines and this month i.e april when I got another sonography done the cyst seemed more like a solid mass but regressed in size. Now measurin 4.1*3.1. When asked my homeopathy doctor she said its nothing serious and no more tests required. However, I just wanted to know if this could get serious and should I go for any other tests or would the cyst diminsh with the homeopathy medicines that i am taking. Please do give me your opinion.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
hi ther..thanks for ur comments...I am 23 and a virgin so doctors dont recommend me to do a transvaginal us. so should get an mri or something done to get more details about the same
Helpful - 0
Hi Cookie,

That is a long time to have a Cyst. You need to go to a Gynocologist. If you can't have a Transvaginal Ultrasound you can have a C.T scan instead.

Take care

Kiwi Kate xxx
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
I agree, have another transvag us in a month to make sure it is resolving in it's own.
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
I am a big believer in natural and homeopathic meds but I like them combined with traditional.  I assume you have had a transvag US?  I think for my own peace of mind I would want another one in a month or so to make sure it continues to dissipate.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.