Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Kateno4...did you get results?

Hi Kate...

Hope you're doing well today. Did you get the results yet from the CT scan? Please let me know how you are doing...
Marcy
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi,

How has your day been? I guess its late over in L.A its 3pm here. Well I feel like a right Hypocondriac. I rung for my results and spoke to the receptionist and she said that the doctor had left a note that my results were fine and that there was nothing wrong with my appendix. So I don't know what this lump thing is that I can feel moving under my skin and why it wouldn't show up on the C.T scan.

Anyway I'm going to see my Gyno next week, obviously my endometriosis is causing more problems. The laproscoy I had last year hasn't done anything to help the endo, just causing extreme menstrual pain, extreme bleeding, irregular bleeding, bleeding after sex, pelvic pain, back pain on right side, blown up tummy, gas, pulling feelings. I have asked the Gyno before about a Hysterectomy but he said that I'm to young etc and that I would have to go through early Menopause and that even after a Hysterectomy endo pain can still occur. I hate endo its ruining my life. I'm going to ask again about a Hysterectomy anything to get rid of the pain it worth a try. I have tried a variety of pills but they have never helped and I think that, that is a way to try and cover the pain not fix it.

My Gyno sent me a letter in February to see if I'm interested in joining a Clinical Trial for Endo. Apparently the trial is being conducted in 65 centres around the world and is designed to investigate a new drug for treatement of pain related to endometriosis. I was unsure about going on the trial because its for 3 months and we may be moving over to China for awhile.

Sorry I'm rambling.

I hope that you are feeling okay. How is your gassiness?

Have a goodnight and thanks for your support and listening.

Kiwi Kate xxx
Helpful - 0
Oh Boy! The dentist...so fun! I actually get to go tomorrow...yippee!
Glad you are going to call today...did you see the posting a little ways up from Kitten? We were awaiting your results!
Let me know what you find out...hope it's all good!
Marcy
Helpful - 0
Hi Marcy,

How are you? Sorry I didn't get to post yesterday I had to go to the Dentist and get 1 1/2 hours of work done...What fun!!!

I didn't hear back from the doctors yesterday I'll ring this morning.

Take care

KAte xxx
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.