Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Back from the U/S. Geez Louise.

So after my last post, I was actually surprised when the tech turned to me and said "could you be pregnant?"  I said "of course not."  to which she said "are you sure?"  And I said "actually that would be a relief because blah blah blah about cancer and false positives.  She said she couldn't tell for sure, it was too early and small, and they would have to confirm in 3 weeks.  For heaven's sake.  Didn't say nything about the stupi
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I recently had a ultrasound done.  They found a couple of things.  A possible small adenoma located within my left ovary.
Anybody have any experience with this?  I have searched the net but can't find info on a adenoma specially within a ovary. Other item found was a ill-defined mass in my uterus thought to be a mynoma.  I believe that is a fibroid. I have had a history of endometriosis and ovarian cysts.  I would greatly appreciate any help.  I have a appointment with a new gyno soon my FP dr. got one scheduled ASAP which scares me.  Thank you.
Helpful - 0
Thnka so much, I'll let you guys know how it goes on Monday.  I have read that cyst are surgucally removed often during even the third trimester (occasionally), and since it is complex I think I will worry less without it in there.  (Does this preclude the tummy tuck I was going to ask for in case of surgery?)  
A.
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
Well, it seems to me that things are pointing in the pregnancy direction.  That sounds like good news!!?!?
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
I did and it was positive, but then I read that certain ovarian cysts and masses can cause that (as well as testicular cancer and some other types).  I'll just have to wait and see.  Seems we're always witing and seeing for something.  I go to the Gyn on Monday, so maybe she'll have some insight!
Helpful - 0
Can you take a pregnancy test?
Helpful - 0
You know how I always knew I was pregnant? I would sleep like a log, right from the very first few days. You mentioned "TA DAH" boobs, too, right?!  Hmmmmmm....... Don't drink just in case! :)
Let us know Monday....Love, Katie
Helpful - 0
I don't know whether to say "Egads!" or "Congratulations."  I do hope that your doctor can clarify all of these issues for you, and soon.
Helpful - 0
hit the key too fast - stupid mass in the right ovary.  I hope hope hope it hasn't gotten bigger, but I guess I'll find out Monday.  For 4 years this could have happened but it has too wait until now?  Are you kidding me!  I'll be happy about it later...but of course now I can't tell because it may not be true at all...  AND we're moving this summer.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.