Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

To Raven Lady and Kitten

Hi Raven Lady,

How is everything going in Utah? I hope that you are having a good time.

Haggis is Sheeps stomach lining stuffed with all kinds of weird stuff I think mainly blood and offal meat, I think that they boil it. I never tried it even though where I come from its eaten. I don't know what neeps and tatties are. Maybe we could try some at the Battalion party as starters.

Hopefully we will see each other at the party...whooo hoooo

Have a goodnight / day/ weekend!!!

Kiwi Kate xxx
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Isn't it the middle of the night there? It sounds as though you are having an interesting time. My day has been boring I'm stuck in the bush with all the crazy birds. Thank goodness my boyfreind will be home soon. Hoping to go to a movie tonight.

When are you comming to the Great Barrier Reef for some diving?

I wonder where all the other Aussie Cysters are.

Hi to all the other Cysters.

Kiwi Kate xxx
Helpful - 0
Its 5.45pm here. I'm blown up and don't feel like going out. Honey Bun just got home.

The reef is meant to be fantastic for diving, Honey Bun has been diving there and said that its fantastic.

I love the pot eating Parrots but they are turning into greedy hogs when it comes to the Wild Seeds.

I love Owls. In the Possum House we had a night jar Owl living there for awhile he was gorgeous but left. Also we have double barred finchs that look like minature owls they have white faces with a black band and they are only 10 cm long and have taken up with the pot plant.

Hope you are comfy in your pink shoes.

Kiwi Kate xxx
Helpful - 0
Have a good sleep!!! See you at the Party.

Kate xxx
Helpful - 0
Hi Cysters,

Hope you are all ok and looking forward to the Cyber party tonight.
My other half took me to a farmers market today, I love going they sell the most fantastic jams and chutney's and you get to try before you buy. It's the first time I've been shopping properley since the op and although I feel shattered and sore I'm quite pleased I managed to get around it all.

Yes, I'm afraid that's what haggis is, it's quite savoury in taste but I don't like it. What's neeps and tatties I hear you ask? it's quite simply mashed turnip (swede as some people call it) and mashed potato, you can either keep them seperate or mash them both together and serve them with haggis. They go quite nicely with mince as well. Traditionally afterwards for pudding you have a clootie dumping with sherry custard.

The pink shoes sound lovely, what are they like?

I hope CindiSue is ok, I haven't seen her posting recently.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.