Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

cysts.. cysts and more cysts

just wanted to vent and maybe laugh at myself a little.  I have suffered from ovarian cysts from as long as I could remember.  Then  I went into the Dr. because I found a lump on my breast.. They called it cyctic breasts.  So ok.. learned to become very firmiliar with my mreast while doing my monthly breast checks so if anything new arises i can get it checked out early.  Well last week i got what i thought was a keyloid (sp?) on my ear lobe. I go into the dr...its not a keyloid.. it is ...... yup you guessed it A CYST.  What the heck is up with that.  After I left the Drs. office all i could do is laugh at myself...Just sharing and maybe offering some comic relief

~N

ps: getting the cyst on my ear removed friday.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
117289 tn?1391712825
You are a true Cyster!! lol
~Tascha
Helpful - 0

I think if you're a Genuine Cyster, it never ends! It also seems to be a family thing -- my grandmother, mother, aunt, daughter, and myself all have experienced multiple cysts everywhere from ovary to breast to kidney. My daughter even has tiny little cysts that appear on her neck at certain times in her cycle. Most of the time all these cysts have turned out to be bening, thank God!
Helpful - 0
I had to laugh, but I am in the same boat.  Cysts in my breast, ovaries, and in my wrist.  Mostly on my left side which is weird too.
Helpful - 0
IT TELL YA.. It's never ending :-) uugghhh.  Cysters till the end
ha ha!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.