Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Happy Easter Cysters of the Battalion

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say I hope that you all have a Happy Easter. For all the Cysters that are going away have a great time.

Raven Lady how were the mountains?

Take care

Kiwi Kate xxx
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
105530 tn?1279585282
Mid

Wishing you and your Familys
A very Happy and Safe Easter.
May the Easter Bunny be kind to you all.

Take care Mid Oz
Helpful - 0
121033 tn?1202886794
Happy Easter everyone. Stay safe if your travelling and enjoy time with your loved ones.
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
I wish everyone the Joy of the Easter Season.  May we all find the peace that God has intended for us and may our travels on this earth not be alone, but in His company and the company of truly wonderful friends.  I pray for peace and healing for all of you my sisters.  Godspeed
~Tascha
Helpful - 0

Happy Easter! Happy spring. It's a season of renewal and rebirth. Have a wonderful weekend.
Helpful - 0
Have a great a Easter holiday.  My daughter summed it up best for me yesterday. She was asked to write a paper(she is 8) in class about what she likes best about Easter.  She said to me that the candy is nice and she likes the Easter bunny, but said she had to write about how thankful she was for Christ.  She said "mommy without Him what we have to look forward to each day?"  She explained in her paper how thankful she was for Him not being selfish and allowing us to be able to live once we die.  Her teachers were in shock and I was quite proud that maybe she does listen to the things I have to say.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.